Fri, Sep 20, 9:56 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 7:29 pm)

Subject: How do I save victoria morphs?

Karma ( ) posted Fri, 02 May 2003 at 9:01 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 7:10 PM

How do I save victoria 3 morphs into a pose file? I'm running poser 5. Everytime when I click on the 'include morph channel' button, nothing happens, it's blank. I would like to just use a fully injected V3, and then click on the morph that I made and then play with the dials some more. I got it to work with the face, but why not the body? Help, please!?

SamTherapy ( ) posted Fri, 02 May 2003 at 9:16 PM

Save it as a character. At least, that's what I'd do. I'm sure there are other ways, but that's about the simplest.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Karma ( ) posted Fri, 02 May 2003 at 9:19 PM

What I would like to do is save the morph as a pz2 so then i can apply it to clothing for victoria 3. Apparently daz decided to take out a easy and good thing from victoria 2, being able to save morphs and then apply to clothing for a perfect fit. I enjoy the extra morphness of V3 but it is alot of work when putting clothes on her now. Any ideas on how to do both?

SamTherapy ( ) posted Fri, 02 May 2003 at 10:24 PM

Sorry, can't help you there. Maybe the Tailor can do the job?

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Lyrra ( ) posted Sat, 03 May 2003 at 2:17 PM

Well Poses only save morphs applied to body parts, and not the Full Body Morphs from the Body channel. So if you morph the body pieces separately, you should be able to save the pose to match your character and clothing up.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.