Sat, Sep 21, 12:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 10:50 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Alchemy

andix ( ) posted Sun, 04 May 2003 at 3:16 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

Attached Link: 87 items in stock already.....more on the way....

file_56940.jpg

PotionZ, a new set of props, perfect for Alchemists and Sorcerers.....available in the next few days.

keweljewels ( ) posted Sun, 04 May 2003 at 4:36 PM

This is awesome tooo...I love it.

andix ( ) posted Sun, 04 May 2003 at 4:42 PM

Oh boy....can't wait for you all to see the two really biggies we've got for this month.... hehehe

keweljewels ( ) posted Sun, 04 May 2003 at 5:03 PM

uhho i think its bread and water for the month, between you and Traveler. Will you give us a hint of what it is?

andix ( ) posted Sun, 04 May 2003 at 5:18 PM

... flora. ... aviation. ...

queri ( ) posted Sun, 04 May 2003 at 9:53 PM

Oh dang, I love this, I can USE this-- does the container come with it??? Emily

andix ( ) posted Mon, 05 May 2003 at 2:59 AM

Hi Emily, the pack contains all the jars and bottles there, plus the book, and the shelf unit. :-)

pendarian ( ) posted Tue, 06 May 2003 at 12:45 AM

When Andix, when??? This is wonderful!!!

sparrowheart ( ) posted Tue, 06 May 2003 at 2:28 AM

I've been hoping for something like this for a looooong time. Thanks for reading my mind, andix!! Kimberly

andix ( ) posted Tue, 06 May 2003 at 3:21 AM

Weeeelll....all things being equal, which they rarely are, then it should be here by the end of the week, depending on how long the testing queue is here at R'osity.

pendarian ( ) posted Wed, 07 May 2003 at 1:50 AM

Will it be for sale at your site also?

andix ( ) posted Wed, 07 May 2003 at 3:54 AM

Not until we get the new store setup sorted. At present, because of the system we are currently using, we only have a limited stock back at our own site. In the next few weeks however, we'll have our entire product catalogue available. Then everything will go up there at the same time as everywhere else, bringing our on site store in line with our others. Just as soon as our Bank get their fingers out, and get us the proper processes inplace.

ladynimue ( ) posted Thu, 08 May 2003 at 2:14 AM

Ohh this is wonderful :) ladynimue

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.