Sun, Oct 6, 4:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Stud Mike's Fetish Clothing Set 3

pdxjims ( ) posted Sun, 04 May 2003 at 9:25 PM ยท edited Wed, 11 September 2024 at 5:43 AM

file_57014.jpg

I just sent the file information off to RealitysPoison, the sweet and generous lady who hosts my freestuff, on Studwear for Mike set 3. Included in this set are: 3 sets of armbands, 2 wide, 1 thin 2 sets of gauntlets 2 pair of thigh high boots 1 torque 1 genital conforming loincloth 1 genital conforming chain front pouch 1 genital conforming version of my studded and chained pouch from set 2. It's about 4.5 meg, like last time. As soon as she sets up the page, we'll let you know and post it in freestuff. Here's a fantasy version of the new duds. BTW: I'm thinking of doing a version of my Imagination Gown for Konoshi. It'd be my first for-sale item. Would anyone pay $5 for it and a couple of extras thrown in?

pdxjims ( ) posted Sun, 04 May 2003 at 9:26 PM

file_57015.jpg

Here's a leather version of some more items in the set. The hat is eeZee and available in the MP here. My morphs and texture though. It is not included in the package. Enjoy!

pdxjims ( ) posted Sun, 04 May 2003 at 9:28 PM

Forgot the other credits in the pictures. Theo by Frankfunk is the Mike texture (great body hair!), and Anton's Fantasy Beard. No one can model like Anton!

dragongirl ( ) posted Mon, 05 May 2003 at 12:48 AM

Wow - those are really nice boots for Michael, and you can never have too many armbands! :-) The Imagination Gown for Koshini would be very nice - esp.at $5 :-)

RealitysPoison ( ) posted Mon, 05 May 2003 at 8:57 AM

Attached Link: http://www.realityspoison.com/poison/hosted.php

lol pdxjims, I think that is the first time anyone has ever called me sweet. ;) It's up and ready to go. Follow the link. Now mind you. Since everyone loves his stuff, the server might get a bit bogged down again. Just be patient please if you have any trouble. I promise it is worth it. :D

FishNose ( ) posted Mon, 05 May 2003 at 12:27 PM

Thanks to both of you. Very nice! :] Fish

kobaltkween ( ) posted Mon, 05 May 2003 at 3:02 PM

thanks so much!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.