Thu, Sep 19, 4:12 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: WIP - Help?

Jaymonjay ( ) posted Tue, 06 May 2003 at 10:59 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 10:42 AM

file_57289.jpg

This will eventually (I hope) be one of them neato HDRI images, if I can ever find a decent map. Anyone know of any that would be suitable, maybe pool-hallish in appearance? Also, any comments welcome.

Roch222 ( ) posted Tue, 06 May 2003 at 11:09 PM

Great SO far - I Think Your Felt Has to be...Uh... Feltier? and I dont know if the balls will fit in those pockts or it may just be the render angle - what do i know. Ill keep my eyes open for a pool hallish HDRI bye- roch222 PS if you want him/her to make this shot- stick has to come off the left of th ecue - **bad habit was a bartender all my life

Rayraz ( ) posted Wed, 07 May 2003 at 1:36 AM

The pocket is too small. The GI is nice. Maybe add some highlights to the balls? I'll be looking for a nice HDRI image.

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

pidjy ( ) posted Wed, 07 May 2003 at 3:16 AM

Usually the light is just over the pool table, so there should be some more shadows, add some DOF too because the camera is really close to the shot-stick, unless you use a wide angle lens, Dont forget that the player got to be visible in the ball reflexions.; Cheers

lsstrout ( ) posted Wed, 07 May 2003 at 12:14 PM

The pool balls do look a little flat to me. Some specularity maybe? I haven't played pool in a couple of years, so I can't quite remember. Lin

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.