Thu, Sep 19, 9:00 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 3:46 am)

Subject: Where'd posercity.com go?

Odiemanc ( ) posted Sun, 04 May 2003 at 9:54 PM ยท edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 8:15 AM

I thought I stubbled upon a newly forming Poser Community that had a wireframe robot in its name catchy banner ads. Blue black and white I think for the most part.

Gwiz ( ) posted Sun, 04 May 2003 at 10:54 PM

You mean Poserosity? It's still there...but about to change it's name though.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Mon, 05 May 2003 at 12:23 AM

No, he likely means PoserCity, home of Greybro and the Zombie Hunter short-film project.

The site's been around for quite a while, but it appears to be down at the moment. I hope it isn't anything serious.

Georgous ( ) posted Wed, 07 May 2003 at 3:11 AM

its now called rendervisions and you can find it here http://rendervisions.com/

Odiemanc ( ) posted Sun, 11 May 2003 at 1:54 PM

Yes, Poserosityrendervisions wwas the site I was looking for, thanks alot! Any idea why they changed the name, I kinda like poserosity!

Gwiz ( ) posted Mon, 12 May 2003 at 11:46 PM

I think after all the legalities from certain individuals useing poserosity servers to illegally upload warez, Lady Cherry wants to start over fresh with a new name for her server. Hopefully, she'll offer the web hosting to us again with rendervisions.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.