Thu, Oct 3, 12:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photoshop

Welcome to the Photoshop Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photoshop F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:49 pm)

Our mission is to provide an open community and unique environment where anyone interested in learning more about Adobe Photoshop can share their experience and knowledge, post their work for review and critique by their peers, and learn new techniques while developing the skills that allow each individual to realize their own unique artistic vision. We do not limit this forum to any style of work, and we strongly encourage people of all levels and interests to participate.

Are you up to the challenge??
Sharpen your Photoshop skill with this monthly challenge...

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: stock photos

ortablaze ( ) posted Wed, 30 April 2003 at 10:39 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

does anyone know where I can find high res stock photos on the net or even to buy. I would apreciate any information. Thanks. I really need then soon

wyrwulf ( ) posted Wed, 30 April 2003 at 10:46 PM

Attached Link: http://www.veer.com

try veer.com There are many more sites, but I don't have links.

Grimtwist ( ) posted Thu, 01 May 2003 at 12:55 AM

Image After *free
Myang's *free
Lemog's *free
Stock.xchng *free

Those are the sites I frequent most if I need a stock pic. These sites also have link pages (I think), so you can look for further sites from them.

Hoofdcommissaris ( ) posted Thu, 01 May 2003 at 2:51 AM
cmjackson ( ) posted Thu, 01 May 2003 at 7:29 AM

Hey great links Mr Grim, i've been looking for decent photos for free for ages now, thanxs again

Grimtwist ( ) posted Thu, 01 May 2003 at 6:38 PM

cheeky, Hoof ;) no problem, cm. They're pretty good sites.

VestanPance ( ) posted Sun, 04 May 2003 at 11:43 AM

On the same note...Where is a good / cost efficient stck photo site that I can get an image for commercial use. A client of mine wants an interacial / youth picture for his healthcare site. Any thoughts? Thanks, SP(VP)

Cinema1954 ( ) posted Sun, 04 May 2003 at 12:05 PM

A client of mine has an account with Corbis (www.corbis.com) and is very happy with them. They have a tiered pricing depending on resolution; for web use, they're quite reasonable.

Annie

mmitchell_houston ( ) posted Wed, 07 May 2003 at 6:57 PM

This site has a VERY nice selection of photos, and you can join for one week and download a LOT of Royalty Free images. I like Corbis, but find their prices are WAY too high on anything that isn't Royalty Free.

- - - - - - - - - -
System: 
Alienware m16 R2 Laptop | Windows 11 Home | 64GB RAM |  Intel Core Ultra 7 155H 1.40 GHz | Nvidia RTX 4070 Laptop GPU 8GB 4608 CUDA Cores
mikemitchellonline.blogspot.com   |   Poser Noir Comics Tutorial   |   Illustrations Honored by Renderosity

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.