Sat, Sep 21, 6:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: this is a three pic folder 199kb

PPsphere ( ) posted Fri, 09 May 2003 at 1:57 PM ยท edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 4:18 PM

Attached Link: http://webpages.charter.net/pprochnow

file_57648.jpg

I thought i would try a multiple as I saw some were able to do it

PPsphere ( ) posted Fri, 09 May 2003 at 1:58 PM

Attached Link: PPsphere

file_57649.jpg

OOOOOOOO---I see one pic and I tried the folder hmmmmm.....

PPsphere ( ) posted Fri, 09 May 2003 at 1:59 PM

file_57650.jpg

thanks fer peepin at dis i cropped and enhanced them all

PPsphere ( ) posted Fri, 09 May 2003 at 2:00 PM

I like the bright yellow i got off the dandeez it was an overcast day and PSP opunched the color up

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Fri, 09 May 2003 at 7:18 PM

Ooooo OOOOOOO OHHHHHHH All good stuff. I'm in love with the second photo. The third is good but does not move me. However it probably is just me. I think the first can diefinitely be a contest entry. Not sure if it makes things better of not but if you crop off the lights on the edges of your photo more it would be more uniform. However to be honest I think it would make it more boring. So on second thought maybe you should keep them. Bsteph

PPsphere ( ) posted Fri, 09 May 2003 at 7:29 PM

bSteph PSP ads those lights I tried different layouts and decided to frame the photo with the light/ shadow effect...more of a whim so the pic is not just a square as the subject is all the same stuff or something...some rationale..huh someday...someday...the river will be a perfect mirror...someday ripples are nice and those are natural 3rd----I boosted the color balance and contrast and a few others i try some and redo and like that....i wanted the yellow....this is all free wallpaper just right click and make it wall paper I got TWISTER wallpaper for free did you see the bent McDOnald's GOlden Arches from the twister the other day....what a shot! I called it "The French Wind" ... in case no one else got the irony of it ...thought I'd share the idea

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.