Thu, Sep 19, 10:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:52 pm)

Subject: Tenten Fair is ended

Yamato ( ) posted Sat, 10 May 2003 at 1:47 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

file_57800.jpg

Thank you for enjoying Tenten Fair. I'm glad to show many Japanese talented artist's works. Though I may make and introduce more items for Tenten in my site. Tenten Fair will be closed within 24 hours. Those Japanese artist are planning to holed the next costumes and props fair, "Race Queen fair" at MU7s Quty Dolls. You can see much more exellent works in June. Thank you again.

gaz170170 ( ) posted Sat, 10 May 2003 at 1:52 PM

Truly a shame. Have enjoyed all of the contributions. Thanx to everyone. Looking forward to the next project

Penguinisto ( ) posted Sat, 10 May 2003 at 1:53 PM

Thank you for hosting such a wonderful event! I look forward to these upcoming fairs, and to the talent that the modelling artists bring to us all. /P

FlyByNight ( ) posted Sat, 10 May 2003 at 1:57 PM

Thank you, Yamato, and thanks to all of the talented artists who made this such a wonderful event. Looking forward to the next one very much! That vine is totally awesome!

FlyByNight

Niles ( ) posted Sat, 10 May 2003 at 2:00 PM

Thank you,and the artists. Some great stuff, and thank you very much.

tasquah ( ) posted Sat, 10 May 2003 at 2:05 PM

Thanks again Yamato.

Axe_Gaijin ( ) posted Sat, 10 May 2003 at 2:06 PM

It was a great event :) Thank you all you generous artists. ;)

shogakusha ( ) posted Sat, 10 May 2003 at 2:13 PM

Thanks for holding such a wonderful event. It really displayed some excellent talent and brought attention to many great and generous artists. I look forward to the next event!

lalverson ( ) posted Sat, 10 May 2003 at 3:05 PM

A brilliant fair, and a brilliant colaberation of efforts and stunning modelers. Thanks and can't wait for what is next for you excellent band of genius!

EsnRedshirt ( ) posted Sat, 10 May 2003 at 3:08 PM

Thanks for the awesome fair! I doubled my number of usable figures, mainly by downloading your high quality work, Yamato. Cancan is my new favorite character; I've got a custom made neko-tail I stuck on her ;) She looks great with Poser 5's new Flesh Nodes in the material room. Still eagerly awaiting Tenten for Judy. I wish I spoke Japanese; it would be nice to be able to translate the content on so many of those wonderful web pages. Thanks again!

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sat, 10 May 2003 at 3:08 PM

Aww.. too bad it has ended. But I'm looking forward to the next one :o) I love the japanese models, the'tr really something special.
TutorialPic.jpg
Here's a pic I've used with Tenten and Tenten :o) (Preteen and preschool) for an (hopefully) upcoming tutorial section on my site

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

judith ( ) posted Sat, 10 May 2003 at 3:52 PM

What a wonderful fair is was Yamato, you and the other talented artists have greatly increased the MilKids wardrobe. Thank you very much!

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

E-mail | Renderosity Homepage | Renderosity Store | RDNA Store

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Sat, 10 May 2003 at 4:28 PM

Thank you all for everything. :) You all do such beautiful work.

merknz ( ) posted Sat, 10 May 2003 at 4:44 PM

Agreed, this is amazing stuff .. :-)

SnowSultan ( ) posted Sat, 10 May 2003 at 4:50 PM

Thanks for providing such original creations! Not only is the quality always excellent, but the costumes and outfits are often very different from what we normally see for Poser. RQ Fair next? Ah, so we might see some of those cute uniforms from Endless, Mario, Yellow Corn, or Arta? ^_- I'm sure they will be great and we look forward to seeing them all! Thanks again, take care. SnowS

my DeviantArt page: http://snowsultan.deviantart.com/

I do not speak as a representative of DAZ, I speak only as a long-time member here. Be nice (and quit lying about DAZ) and I'll be nice too.

geoegress ( ) posted Sat, 10 May 2003 at 5:36 PM

Dear Yamato and others from Japan- thanks you very much- I'd bet out of my last 6 or 7 pic most were with your most excellent designs. Going to go and upload a new one right now :)

Sacred Rose ( ) posted Sat, 10 May 2003 at 8:41 PM

Thank you so much Master Yamato for allowing us to take part in Tenten's Fair. It was truly a memorable experience. Many thanks also to all of the wonderful Japanese Artist's who contributed to Tenten's Fair. You are all fabulous creators! I am very grateful for all of the products included in the fair, and I look forward to the future Race Queen Fair with much relish and anticipation!! KUDOS to you all. ~Sacred Rose

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sat, 10 May 2003 at 9:20 PM

This was a wonderful collaboration... you all inspired each other and you inspired us. Excellent idea and truly great outpouring of talent. Thank you!!! Carolly

Momcat ( ) posted Sat, 10 May 2003 at 9:48 PM

I wish I could find more eloquent words to thank you and your collaborators for all that you have so generously shared with us, than those who have already spoken in this thread. Since I cannot, I will simply say "Thank you".

seaayre ( ) posted Sat, 10 May 2003 at 10:23 PM

Thank you so much for all of your very generous gifts. :)

igohigh ( ) posted Sat, 10 May 2003 at 10:40 PM

Thank you for this special fair! It was truely a wonderful gift!

rain ( ) posted Sun, 11 May 2003 at 12:38 AM

I'd like to say thanks very much too. I looked forward to the newest additions and have enjoyed them all :-)

Lyrra ( ) posted Sun, 11 May 2003 at 12:57 PM

thank you all for your amazing work :) I look forward to the next event :)

elgyfu ( ) posted Sun, 11 May 2003 at 2:52 PM

Thank you all so much. TenTen is truely gorgeous - in all her incarnations. This is lovely work and you are so generous to share her for free. Love to you all. Elgyfu

DaveK ( ) posted Sun, 11 May 2003 at 11:13 PM

Tenten is a great character. Thank you so much for creating her and generously making her available. I look forward to seeing more of your art in the future. Thank You Dave K

pobble ( ) posted Mon, 12 May 2003 at 3:05 PM

Thanks for the excellent work!

kobaltkween ( ) posted Mon, 12 May 2003 at 6:17 PM

it was absolutely wonderful while it lasted. thanks so much to all who contributed their talents, their time, and their work. i'm sure that the number of people who truly appreciated the fair are more than 100 times the number who have told you so.

Zenman53186 ( ) posted Tue, 13 May 2003 at 11:13 AM

It was an amazing collaboration; great work and unexpected generosity! It was very kind of you and your friends to give so much to the Poser community. Thanks! Domo arigato!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.