Thu, Sep 19, 10:47 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:52 pm)

Subject: Battle Angel Balisong is up

electroglyph ( ) posted Fri, 09 May 2003 at 6:41 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 10:40 PM

Attached Link: http://www.geocities.com/electroglyph2002/3Dresources/freestuff/free.html

The New version is up! Special thanks to shogakusha for creating the excellent dials and the avi I turned into this gif. I'll post a link in general freestuff tomorrow. I wanted to give you all first crack at it. Enjoy,

electroglyph ( ) posted Fri, 09 May 2003 at 6:41 PM

file_57680.jpg

Here's the animation

igohigh ( ) posted Fri, 09 May 2003 at 7:15 PM

Cool weapon! I got arested in the 80's when a park ranger saw me whip mine out and began cleaning my trout (that's a fish!). Went to court and the judge couldn't determine weather it was leagl or illeagle, so they confiscated it and put me on 1 year probration! Never got it or my fishing tackle back from the police - Let's see em take this one away from Vicky! I DARE THEM!!

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Fri, 09 May 2003 at 7:30 PM

Did they take the fish, also?

Charlie_Tuna ( ) posted Fri, 09 May 2003 at 7:48 PM

Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable! The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. :-(

Why shouldn't speech be free? Very little of it is worth anything.

igohigh ( ) posted Fri, 09 May 2003 at 7:49 PM

In California they take EVERYTHING, I didn't even get my Army field jacket back and it was my good camo one, now all I have is my old OD green from basic training ;*(

igohigh ( ) posted Fri, 09 May 2003 at 7:52 PM

OMG! They Did confinscate it!! Sorry electroglyph and Charlie Tuna, shudda kept my big mouth shut =8(

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Fri, 09 May 2003 at 8:08 PM

Nobody takes my kill and gets away with it ....

Charlie_Tuna ( ) posted Fri, 09 May 2003 at 11:40 PM

It's up again, for now :-) L.D. I know dragons get VERY cranky when they get distrubed while eating so I stay away lest one of them decide to try and see what tuna tastes like :-)

Why shouldn't speech be free? Very little of it is worth anything.

nukem ( ) posted Sat, 10 May 2003 at 5:05 AM

Oh, great... This weapon was on my to-do list. Well, scratch THAT idea. ;-) Great model. :-) Nuke

shogakusha ( ) posted Sat, 10 May 2003 at 7:00 AM

That's OK, Nukem. I got the idea to ask for this from your Rayne Blades.

shogakusha ( ) posted Sat, 10 May 2003 at 8:13 AM

Hey, Nukem. Do you think you could convince the friends who textured your Rayne Blades might take a crack at this?

nukem ( ) posted Sat, 10 May 2003 at 9:14 AM

Shogakusha, Texturing the balisong? Yup! Can do! I'll post it as soon as it's done. Nuke

Berserga ( ) posted Sat, 10 May 2003 at 10:10 AM

Lookin good. Has anyone ever made a Gally character for Poser? Hmmm... Could be a good use for PT Vicki.

shogakusha ( ) posted Sat, 10 May 2003 at 10:13 AM

I love collaborative projects! Part of what I like about the Poser community.

c_hubert ( ) posted Sat, 10 May 2003 at 11:47 AM

tasquah ( ) posted Sat, 10 May 2003 at 11:52 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=1227669

Well some one forgot to post a link back to the other thread about the Balisong. redfern made a great looking Alita/Gally Character out of Aiko useing Yuna hair .

electroglyph ( ) posted Sat, 10 May 2003 at 11:09 PM

Sorry about the site. Its free so I only get 5meg/hour downloads, then it shuts off. Thanks to you all for checking this out. If you make a texture nukem I'll go back and put it in the zip. I'll even edit and put the obj file in an obj folder like tasquah suggested. That way its all connected for those of us like me who haven't figured out how everything works yet.

Berserga ( ) posted Sun, 11 May 2003 at 11:18 PM

I'm almost done with a Vicki based Gally I'll post a pic tomorrow if I get her done.

tasquah ( ) posted Mon, 12 May 2003 at 3:10 AM

file_57682.jpg

I remaped the Balisong and made a texture for it. ANy comments for color changes is ok by me.

tasquah ( ) posted Mon, 12 May 2003 at 3:10 AM

file_57683.jpg

another view close up.

tasquah ( ) posted Mon, 12 May 2003 at 3:13 AM

file_57684.jpg

in action

shogakusha ( ) posted Mon, 12 May 2003 at 8:20 AM

Looks sweet!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.