Thu, Sep 19, 6:55 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Challenge Arena

Welcome to the Challenge Arena Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Challenge Arena F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 2:48 pm)

Welcome to the

Challenge Arena

This forum is dedicated to learning, creating and pushing yourself to meet the
challenges that have been posted by other members of Renderosity.

Hope to see you here!

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Open Challenge !

rob3d ( ) posted Wed, 24 May 2000 at 3:40 PM · edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 9:36 PM

I have a Challenge.... How about some work based of your favorite song or piece of music. Try to incoporate the mood of the song and some objects based off the lyrics. Mention the song name and artist and see if others can see the meaning you put into it.. or make them guess the song :-) What image does the song or music bring to your mind. Fantasia was Disney artist animating to music so lets have some stills of the same type I seem to be good at this and do it lots. I have several in my gallery... :-)

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Wed, 24 May 2000 at 4:06 PM

I was thinking of suggesting something like that a while back! I like this one. Don't know if I can do it, but it is a cool idea!

86Corvette ( ) posted Sat, 27 May 2000 at 10:33 AM

Mind if I join in on this one?.....Like the idea since I mostly work with music myself : )

rob3d ( ) posted Sat, 27 May 2000 at 10:30 PM

go for it.. the more the better

maximus ( ) posted Sun, 28 May 2000 at 12:16 PM

hey I like the idea! can join? theres a song I have in mind :) (dont know if i can do it though) :(

rob3d ( ) posted Sun, 28 May 2000 at 9:10 PM

come one come all, i am trying to think of one too

86Corvette ( ) posted Mon, 05 June 2000 at 6:31 AM

ok....think I got one I'm gonna try..... Meat Loaf 'Objects appear closer then they are'.....hope you approve : )

rob3d ( ) posted Mon, 05 June 2000 at 8:42 AM

cool :-)... i will look for the song and see if i can listen to it.

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Mon, 05 June 2000 at 12:33 PM

I keep getting too many ideas (Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds; Bat Out of Hell; Stairway To Heaven - just to name a few) and not enough time to even start... ::sigh::

rob3d ( ) posted Mon, 05 June 2000 at 10:24 PM

just take the one that stirs the most emotion or images and just go... I have had many false starts but the ones that i feel the most look the best :-)

86Corvette ( ) posted Fri, 09 June 2000 at 8:50 AM

ok - here we go - its up : )

rob3d ( ) posted Fri, 09 June 2000 at 11:40 AM

Great job :-) 86Corvette ... i looked up the lyrics and it fits well :-).... Need some lane lines in the road :-)

86Corvette ( ) posted Wed, 14 June 2000 at 8:28 AM

ok...lets try version 2 grin

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.