Sat, Sep 21, 3:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Another V3 Catsuit question hehe

SothArtist ( ) posted Tue, 13 May 2003 at 5:06 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 1:48 AM

Hey all :) Am a complete newb with poser so please forgive me :) I have also searched for previous answers for this but could not find anything. I bought Victoria 3 a few days ago. I bought the head and body morphs and catsuit today. Works like a dream :) Cept for one thing and its prolly something I am doing wrong. I have downloaded all the services packs and intsalled them also. Basically the prob is getting the cat suit to conform to bigger breast size. I loaded the full body morph set and increased Victoria's breast size (breast size 7). Then I added the Catsuit figure and conformed it to Vicky. But her breasts are sticking trhough the cat suit. Even though there is a breast size 7 morph in the cat suit. I have tried dif ways also. Like injecting just the breast size seven morph and then applying the catsuit. Same prob. And a bunch of other ways I won't bore you with hehe. Any ideas? :) Thanks in advance !

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Tue, 13 May 2003 at 5:27 AM

What you need to do is load V3. Then load the catsuit. Confor it and THEN apply morphs TO V3. When you morph her, the catsuit will follow. Very easy when you know how :o)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

SothArtist ( ) posted Tue, 13 May 2003 at 8:41 AM

Thanks ernyoka :)) Unfortunately thats not working either. I have tried... Loading Vicki, loading Catsuit, Conforming Catsuit, Injecting Morphs, increasing breast size. Loading Vicki, Injecting Morphs Increasing breast size, Loading Catsuit, Conforming Catsuit Loading Vicki, Injecting Morphs, Loading Catsuit, Conforming Catsuit, Increasing Breast size I am running Poser 4 and pro pack on XP if that makes any dif. It is prolly something so simple and staring me right in the face hehe

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Tue, 13 May 2003 at 9:47 AM

file_58168.jpg

Hmm... I dunno.. I think they're pretty big here....

No seriously I think I found out what's wrong. See, the catsuit apparently only morphs automaticall when you use the morphs in V3's BODY sectio. If you use the morphs on the chest you will indeed get a poke thru. Ifyou want to use the morphs on the chest, you will have to manually match the morphs on the catsuit. :o)

Oh and this IS the catsuit. My texture is at the marketplace ;o)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

SothArtist ( ) posted Tue, 13 May 2003 at 10:21 AM

Woohoo! You were spot on Ernyoka :) Absolutely spot on! I was injecting the chest morphs into the chest. I tried injecting them straight into the body of Vicki and it works! I wish they would give some instructions with the cat suit hehe. Those cat suit textures rock. I have just started playing around with textures for it. The pic above makes me hope I come back as that tshirt in the next life hehe. Thanks Erny! Really, that helped a great deal :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.