Fri, Sep 20, 3:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: TA-DA

andix ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 5:36 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 3:31 PM

Attached Link: 3dmodelz free section......over 350 items....gratis

file_58451.jpg

New look free section at 3dmodelz is now done. Update with textures and models this weekend!

SAMS3D ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 7:34 AM

LOL...I love the drum roll...TA DA...Sharen

lululee ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 7:59 AM

Great stuff. I really like your forground tool. It adds such dimension to everything. 3D worldz is also great. You really go the distance on your products and the free stuff add ons are so cool.

keweljewels ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 9:28 AM

Andix, i'm a freebieholic :), thank you.

Giana ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 9:57 AM

no time to go look now, but i'm digging the hint of Escher [one of my faved artists, btw] in the above pic...

andix ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 11:24 AM

.....we do have the pictured prop, Relativity, in our free section, under poser > Buildings. :-)

Gorodin ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 2:27 PM

You have some really nice stuff there. Are there any usage restrictions?

andix ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 2:50 PM

Apart from the Star Wars models, which we distribute with the kind permission of Matthias at 3dheaven.net, i think everything in the free section is now by us, so no, there are no usage restrictions. Use them for whatever, with our blessings.

Laurie S ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 6:07 PM

Fantastic models! Thank you!

ElectricAardvark ( ) posted Wed, 14 May 2003 at 6:07 PM

Penrose staircase...very cool

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.