Thu, Sep 19, 8:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 6:38 pm)

Subject: Poser 5 SR3

jibrielson ( ) posted Thu, 15 May 2003 at 2:37 PM ยท edited Wed, 07 August 2024 at 4:32 PM

Patch from Curious Labs ( SR3) ,too big for everyone like me who still using dial up 56k ,anyone have been used that SR , please tell me , how it works nicely or maybe same with another SR ?

(Till now , curious labs give me big dissapointed with $300
appz )

thgeisel ( ) posted Thu, 15 May 2003 at 3:00 PM

for me it was realy worth installing. poser seems to run much smoother and in most cases faster.

thgeisel ( ) posted Thu, 15 May 2003 at 3:01 PM

but im with you, i was on a 56 k modem till last year .

martial ( ) posted Thu, 15 May 2003 at 7:03 PM

Try it again.I have got it during the night with my dial up 56k.Works ok

c1rcle ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 3:33 AM

The best thing to do on dialup is to use a download manager, getright or flashget are the best. At least if you get cut off with these it'll restart from where it left off. (ex-dialup user)

praxis22 ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 6:40 AM

Never had the internet at home untill I got braodband, always had a T1 or better at work so 6k max download was a joke at home... Installed SR3, not tried it yet, perhaps later. later jb

scupper ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 10:34 AM

Just got it last night and only loaded up Poser briefly, but did a quick render, and I do mean quick. Relatively, anyway. There seemed to be a lot less of a delay before it got started, etc., and it chugged right through a fairly thick image (full figure, clothing, textures, set), though I didn't have any dynamic cloth or hair in the pic.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sat, 17 May 2003 at 7:11 AM

They finally fixed Walk Designer (for me, anyway), and hair collision works much better now.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.