Sat, Sep 21, 1:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:22 am)

Subject: Working on my first figure.... sorry re post

SothArtist ( ) posted Mon, 19 May 2003 at 6:07 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 1:33 AM

file_59123.jpg

Sorry guys I reposted this because the last one I posed wasn't anti aliased or shadowed She keeps ending up looking like Sandra Bullock lol Maybe I am a closet Sandraholic! I am using Zyta's eyelash transparency just for the moment while I am still learning but will make my own soon. The texture in the skin is from a file I found around here somewhere but I cannot honestly remember where. I have adapted it into my own skin but will find another texture soon also. Any comments would be greatley appreciated :) Good or bad!

SothArtist ( ) posted Mon, 19 May 2003 at 6:13 AM

Hmm I didn't post this in the gallery as it's not a gallery pic, more of a 'in production' pic. So I apologise in advance if it should have gone in the gallery.

hankim ( ) posted Mon, 19 May 2003 at 10:26 AM

This is a figure you are modeling, or a character based on an existing mesh? Either way it's very nice, although I think it would look more realistic if the eyes and lacrimals weren't so bright and "glowing," so to speak :-)

SothArtist ( ) posted Mon, 19 May 2003 at 3:04 PM

Thanks hankim :) Definately not something I am modeling, I have a LONG way to go before I am good enough to even think about doing that hehe. It's a V3 mesh :) And your definately right about the glow.. will tone that down a lot. Thanks for that!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.