Fri, Sep 20, 11:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: It's a bird, it's a plane, it's...

DangerKitty ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 12:06 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_59236.jpg

Victoria 3! Introducing Flit & Flutter, a complete fantasy character package for V3, brought to you by DangerKitty and _samildanach_. Included are beautiful, handpainted autumn-fae textures, 45 fae-themed still and action character poses, a pair of leafy wings with a matching handpainted texture, and Shaylee (meaning "fairy princess"), a young, lithe, curvy beauty that will transform Vicky into the fae of your dreams. Coming soon to a MarketPlace near you!

cwshorty ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 12:10 AM

This is such a wonderful package handled with such care. You've both done a great job on this in its entirety.

Dave71 ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 12:16 AM

This is gorgeous.. I love the look of the textures :) Great Job!

capsces ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 1:12 AM

This looks just beautiful. :) Beth

bknoh ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 1:15 AM

I love the leaf wings and her face is lovely! Diane

LaurieA ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 2:00 AM

Wonderful! :o) Laurie

Eowyn ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 4:31 AM

Oh gosh this can't be anything but perfect O_o

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 5:43 AM

Very beautiful. Looks like you both did an amazeing job.

Diandra ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 7:01 AM

Absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful, beautiful work!

Giana ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 7:29 AM

glorious... the colouring in this preview is so rich, lush and warm... neither bird nor plane, but t'is a dream...

Metrini ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 12:51 PM

Wonderful job looks exactly like what Eowyn said... Perfect

DangerKitty ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 1:25 PM

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. It was a great package to work on. :)

ElorOnceDark ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 3:46 PM

Wow! I'm not really big into faeries, but I have to say this pack looks beautiful! 45 poses too?!! Sounds like a great deal!

Firebirdz ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 7:07 PM

I'm not so much into faeries either but you know, with this promo image, this package looks too tempting to pass up! You're gonna get alot of converts!

DangerKitty ( ) posted Wed, 21 May 2003 at 12:19 AM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=19879

Pick up your copy today. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.