Fri, Sep 20, 4:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 4:06 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: LAH-LA-LAH-LA-LA-LAH-LA-LAH-LAH

andix ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 6:05 AM · edited Tue, 03 September 2024 at 4:20 PM

Attached Link: Courtyard....joining this illustrious list SOON!

file_59259.jpg

OH YES!!!! Back on song.......Fighting Fit...hehe, fighting for breath and fit to drop.... Folowing recent fever, normal service is being resumed....first off is the new Courtyard scene prop, pictured, that will be available any day now.....

andix ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 6:08 AM

Attached Link: This will also be HERE soon

file_59260.jpg

Hot on its heels will be the Atlantis Harbour, which is just being polished up prior to packing and submitting....couple of little things to finish off yet, but it'll be here very soon.

andix ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 6:13 AM

Attached Link: 3dmodelz Free Section

file_59261.jpg

We've also added 10 new freebies at our own site, all in the Poser section, last weekend. Included are some Necropolis extras (Guardians pictured), some extras for the 7-11 Store, a blaster, C4 explosives set, upright clock, and the UN version of the M113 APC....all gratis.

ablc ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 6:21 AM

Love the Courtyard !!! another expense... laurent

Irish ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 6:49 AM

That Courtyard is sensational!!!! A MUST HAVE! :) Irene

SAMS3D ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 7:07 AM

? how large is this? Sharen It is beautiful by the way, and I agree with Irene....sensational.

Giana ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 7:35 AM

sweet looking courtyard... just one question: where are the gargoyles upon the roof?? [ya know, i really just had to ask] ;)

Disciple3d ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 8:31 AM

The courtyard looks great!!!

If you want to up your content game, get schooled to be a pro with Sixus1 Mentoring today!

andix ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 9:28 AM

Attached Link: AVAILABLE NOW!!!!!

file_59262.jpg

Thanks all...Sharen...its...rather large, a scene setting. Gargoyles.....dang, knew we'd forgotten something....lol... and in the last hour, its been released....go to it!!

keweljewels ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 10:21 AM

LOL Who cares about gargoyes...I love it this way...Gargoyles might over kill the beauty of the architecture. its in my shopping cart getting it just as i'm done dropping note to you....IT took my breath away...no wonder why you are having a fever over there Andrew, all these brilliant creations lately. im assuming you cant go inside the building and do shots...BTW will there be more to this set? More add ons....Susan (Crossing my fingers)

Giana ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 10:29 AM

oh, i definitely care about gargoyles!!! but i'm sure that is of little surprise to some folks... besides, if the gargoyles were zoned as separate entities, you could always trans them on/off depending upon taste... [shrug] i'm off to peek and poke about... looks fabo even if creatureless... erm, course, i spose i can always rectify that myself [muffled sniggering] ~wink wink ~nudge nudge ~please DO say more

andix ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 3:23 PM

:-) we'll certainly look at doing some gargoyles. i would suspect there might be a few more things like this before long.... :-)

andix ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 3:25 PM

file_59263.jpg

And the Atlantis Harbour, as it appears in Poser....complete.there are in actual fact over 2 dozen props making up this set.....although we are toying with the idea of throwing in a dozen or so additional supporting props.....this one should be next in the queue......

William ( ) posted Wed, 21 May 2003 at 4:18 AM

Excellent work all round!

LordsWarrior ( ) posted Wed, 21 May 2003 at 1:20 PM

Kool stuff Andix They would be kool as a quake level or something!! Sniopering from that tower on the wharf, up from up by those clocks in the courtyard. -P

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.