Thu, Sep 19, 4:10 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Visit the maze of Villa Pisani

ratto ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 2:20 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 10:12 AM

file_59243.jpg

Welcome to a little visit at the maze in "Villa Pisani". The first time I was here, the maze was full of people... then I have'nt taken shots... The photos here are all in B/W. Here U can see the map of the maze and the story of the maze itself.

ratto ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 2:20 AM

file_59244.jpg

A statue at the entrance.

ratto ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 2:22 AM

file_59245.jpg

A window from the inner part of the tower. The tower has 2 scroll stairs.

ratto ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 2:23 AM

file_59246.jpg

A view of the maze: in the map this is on the top-right.

ratto ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 2:25 AM

file_59248.jpg

The exit of the maze... in the map is on the center-left... U can see also my shadow here on the bottom :))

ratto ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 2:26 AM

file_59249.jpg

The top of the tower.

ratto ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 2:28 AM

I hope you enjoyed this little tour. BTW I've posted two other shots of the maze.. One of my last "May challenge entries" is a shot of the stairs. In my gallery, the "Villa Pisani (last shot)" is an external view of the maze. Thanx for your patience! And soon!! :)))

Niutek ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 4:51 AM

This place just keeps surprising you! A wonderful maze - I've never seen one before except for the computer games :P Thank you for the tour, Ale. The pleasure was all ours :))) BTW those are some fantastic shots up there ^ I love the statue at the entrance and the maze shots! Why didn't you post them in your gallery, with the others?

starshuffler ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 5:12 AM

Hey, thanks for sharing! These were certainly not boring. :-) (I love visual field trips.) (*

Michelle A. ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 5:53 AM

Oh these are beautiful....very enjoyable!

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

Misha883 ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 7:50 AM

Amazing!

moonfish ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 10:06 AM

As you know, I am so enchanted by these images! Thank you for sharing !

gallimel ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 11:25 AM

dear, you have made a fantastic visual essay for all of us about why photography is magic. Your pictures are :) Thank you for telling me to come here :) Hugs :)

MzQt ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 3:50 PM

Cool presentation! I've always wanted to meander through a maze but never had the privledge. Now I want to even more after your photos. Thanx for the treat :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.