Sat, Sep 21, 6:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Schnaps Graphics Design Excellence Award. Please read.

schnaps ( ) posted Thu, 08 June 2000 at 12:25 AM ยท edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 1:31 AM

Attached Link: Schnaps Graphics

Okay, thought it was about time to show some of the designers and artists out there what I and others thought of them, so I put up a section dedicated to them. I now have a Gold, Silver, and Bronze award to give. I am also looking for suggestions. Please stop by and suggest a site that would be worthy of an award for design excellence. Hope to see your IP soon! Hehe. http://move.to/schnaps P.S. Hit the button on the main page or hit the "Special" button in the left frame. Have a good one! Schnaps

Stormrage ( ) posted Thu, 08 June 2000 at 7:23 AM

Hey you beat me too it.. S I was going to offer an award like this for Omni.. Ohh well back to the drawing board.. Btw you have a great site as well. And I am sure you will get many submissions for your award. Storm

schnaps ( ) posted Thu, 08 June 2000 at 2:15 PM

Thanx Storm. Come by anytime you wish, and as always, my e-mail is always open...drop me a line anytime! Have a good one! Schnaps

3DSprite ( ) posted Thu, 08 June 2000 at 8:20 PM

Well, I just got a new bookmark!! I have always liked your work!! Great site! ;-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.