Sun, Sep 22, 1:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 2:35 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Bowl Cut Hair for the Millennium Kids Now in MP

kaciasea ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 3:13 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 1:29 AM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=19842

file_59328.jpg

Give your Millennium Kids a cute bowl haircut with this hair prop. Includes 4 colors - blonde, brown, red and black - with MAT files for quick color changes. Will also fit Victoria with some resizing.

Thanks for looking! :)
Kacia

judith ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 4:46 PM

I think it's adorable and imediately put it on my wishlist! Just a suggestion.... if you added morph targets to push the bangs to one side or the other and perhaps a split down the middle I bet you'd sell even more. As it is though, it looks like a good solid hair prop and for the price, even without the morphs I'm sure it will do well!

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

E-mail | Renderosity Homepage | Renderosity Store | RDNA Store

keweljewels ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 8:05 PM

Theres not a lot of kid hair out there :)especially for lil boys. I agree with Judith about her suggested changes. Susan

kaciasea ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 9:56 PM

Thanks Judith and Susan. Will see what I can do with some additional morphs for it.
:)
Kacia

judith ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 10:27 PM

Thanks! Actually, I planned on seeing if I could fit it to Michael too, I've been looking for this style. Nice work!

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

E-mail | Renderosity Homepage | Renderosity Store | RDNA Store

HaiGan ( ) posted Wed, 21 May 2003 at 9:47 AM

I posted to the Poser forum not all that long ago looking for a style like this one- like judith, I've been searching for something similar. Just waiting now until the pay check comes in at the end of the month to pick this up. :)

kaciasea ( ) posted Wed, 21 May 2003 at 12:41 PM

I have a picture of my son hanging up right by my desk and he has this hair style, and I was trying to think of something for my next project and looked up and there it was. Wish I would have thought of the morphs for it before completing it, though! ;) Oh well. It's on my (ever expanding) 'to do' list. :) Any updates or revamps will, of course be free for previous purchasers.
Kacia

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.