Sun, Sep 15, 11:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 5:10 am)

Subject: palisade

rocserum ( ) posted Thu, 22 May 2003 at 4:55 PM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 5:03 PM

file_59644.jpg

Walking in the museumgarden (kroller-muller, with the greatest van gogh collection) I spotted this repeating sculpture, called "palisade".

rocserum ( ) posted Thu, 22 May 2003 at 4:58 PM

file_59645.jpg

And behind the sculpture, in the bushes I found this tree, with stripes and mushrooms in a row

doca ( ) posted Thu, 22 May 2003 at 6:03 PM

The top one is cool, the bottom one is real cool. The dof is super. They look like little sat dishes aimed at the horizon.

cynlee ( ) posted Thu, 22 May 2003 at 9:59 PM

i think the top image would make a killer B&W image- interesting POV on the 2nd- both are great repetitive subject matter!

firestorm ( ) posted Fri, 23 May 2003 at 12:47 AM

both are great, but i like the linear repetition of the first. it would be interesting, as cynlee mentioned, to see the second in b&w.

Pictures appear to me, I shoot them.   Elliot Erwitt

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.