Sun, Oct 6, 2:16 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: a tribute (oy!) to some fello bryceateers

woodhurst ( ) posted Sat, 24 May 2003 at 12:37 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 12:23 PM

file_59840.jpg

been working on this for weeks, didnt turn out excatly like i imagined it, but im satisfied w/ the final product. basically these are the people who I think are making the biggest impact in the bryce gallery, so i call the m'crusaders. you can read more in my gallery post, but to sum it up i just made this for a few of you guys whove have helped me or just inspired me for the past 6 months. im glad i stumbled onto this website! check out the gallery post also--- btw sorry bout the mohawk Dash.

hyperborea ( ) posted Sat, 24 May 2003 at 1:29 AM

This is a great tribute for those guys and they deserve it!! They are indeed Bryce Crucaders! Beautiful done Woodhurst!!

GROINGRINDER ( ) posted Sat, 24 May 2003 at 2:11 AM

Wow, very cool!

Flak ( ) posted Sat, 24 May 2003 at 2:50 AM

A very well deserved tribute. Very well done piece of work, woodhurst.

Dreams are just nightmares on prozac...
Digital WasteLanD

Rayraz ( ) posted Sat, 24 May 2003 at 3:00 AM

cool.

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Sat, 24 May 2003 at 4:31 AM

Neat! I love the idea of seeing or fellow brycers rendered!

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

Doublecrash ( ) posted Sat, 24 May 2003 at 5:18 AM

Whoa, Jordan! From left to right? So I'm the second one... this is incredible, the likeness is stunning and is making me laugh (and proud of this fantastic render). Please, grant me your permission to download it to keep it on my HD... and thanx a lot again!!! Stefano

ICMgraphics ( ) posted Sat, 24 May 2003 at 7:33 AM

Amazing interpretations, Love it!

MadDog31 ( ) posted Sat, 24 May 2003 at 9:57 AM

I must say, a few of those guys have been a great help and inspiration to me also, I would do an image like that but the tribute you did will do just fine! You did an excellent job, makes me wish I could do Poser characters like that but I just don't have that knack, I'll stick to what I'm decent at. ;) But seriously, great job and keep up the good Bryce work! MD

orbital ( ) posted Sat, 24 May 2003 at 11:07 AM

One day soon Woody, you can add yourself to this picture. You seem to be improving with every post. Can't fault the choice of representatives either!

http://joevinton.blogspot.com/

Dash101 ( ) posted Sat, 24 May 2003 at 7:34 PM

lol! This rocks!! :) I love the mohawk.. lol!! And I'm honoured to be a part of this image. And CHECK OUT the DIGS! lol.. Love the cloths.. haha :) NEXT IMAGE: WOODHURST (yourself) ICMGRAPHICS ORBITIAL RAYRAZ And one other.. hmmmm... So many to choose from. -Dash101

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Sat, 24 May 2003 at 8:40 PM

AgentSmith leading the way! :))

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

Rayraz ( ) posted Sun, 25 May 2003 at 3:24 AM

Wow! I'm going to be in the next image next to the big brycers!? I'm honored. Thanx Dash101!

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

orbital ( ) posted Sun, 25 May 2003 at 10:37 AM

Cheers Dash! Might scare a few people though lol!

http://joevinton.blogspot.com/

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.