Fri, Sep 20, 9:54 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Go Vote!!

Michelle A. ( ) posted Sat, 24 May 2003 at 7:19 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 9:50 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/contest.ez?contest_id=192

The Logo Contest is now open for voting....go vote for the Renderosity Logo that you will be looking at for the next 2 years!

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

Michelle A. ( ) posted Sat, 24 May 2003 at 8:18 AM

Should also note that there are over 130 entries so don't forget to hit the next button on the bottom to see more pages!!

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

zhounder ( ) posted Sat, 24 May 2003 at 9:58 AM

Very VERY difficult choices. I was torn between the Green Blowing Poser Girl, the yellow Geco, and the Grey/Blue World. Made my choice. But I still say that all the entries were wonderful.

spiderwebb ( ) posted Sat, 24 May 2003 at 10:15 AM

I hope there were some entries from the photography group other then myself of course ;)

bleachfix ( ) posted Mon, 26 May 2003 at 12:43 AM

The key for me was what do I want to see for the next 2 yrs when I load the page. Initial impact is important, yet without being too busy or too loud. I selected 9 in initial viewing, then narrowed it down to 2 then finally just one. I know Renderosity is primarily 3D in building spaces and posing unreal human/fantasy forms...but that gets old for me after awhile. Originality is very important. After years of viewing images you see the "trends" come and go. There are incredible tools available now that make creating work easier, but at what price. Don't let the tools overpower your creativity. But what do I know...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.