Fri, Sep 20, 10:14 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 7:29 pm)

Subject: DAZ Website

hilltech ( ) posted Sat, 24 May 2003 at 8:52 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 9:56 PM

Has anyone else been having problems with the DAZ store? It seems to have broken links for most of the products, for example try downloading the uv's for vic3 for example, I made a purchase but when I try to download, I get an error that the file can't be found. I run 128 bit encryption.

Luthoricas ( ) posted Sat, 24 May 2003 at 9:14 PM

Encryption wouldn't have anything to do with this, I'm fairly certain. I had a little trouble with it Thursday when I was in the platinum club area, but it didn't seem to be too bad - not as bad as your experience with it.

Coleman ( ) posted Sat, 24 May 2003 at 9:43 PM

I made a recent purchase and they told me they've been having problems with download service they're fixing. Though, I love the new store pages. It's a big improvement.

MachineClaw ( ) posted Sat, 24 May 2003 at 9:59 PM

you should email the webmaster with any problems to the store or your accounts. here is the email address mailto: webmaster@daz3d.com I'm sure they are just working out the kinks and would love for you to report anomolies that you find.

Karma ( ) posted Sat, 24 May 2003 at 10:11 PM

You just have to wonder why they decided to do this on the start of a holiday weekend..

KarenJ ( ) posted Sun, 25 May 2003 at 7:53 AM

I noticed that all the links to "extras", e.g. texture templates, seam guides, are broken.

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.