Fri, Sep 20, 5:54 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Thanks Bozos! I will have to remove the bodysuit.

mobius ( ) posted Fri, 09 June 2000 at 6:19 PM ยท edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 1:35 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains violence

Man some people don't get it. If you're a legit buyer of Alora, contact me to get your copy of the bodysuit. Man...buncha leeches.

pdblake ( ) posted Sat, 10 June 2000 at 7:51 AM

I never nothered to download it, good as it looks. The thumbnail said that Mover was needed. What use is it to anyone who didn't buy Alora anyway?

buck ( ) posted Sat, 10 June 2000 at 8:27 AM

Yanno, mobius... I believe that very few of the people here downloaded your bodysuit... Why are you painting everyone in general as "bozos" and "leeches"? Jeesh! Chill out.

mobius ( ) posted Sat, 10 June 2000 at 9:22 AM

Sorry. It I was refering to those who downloaded the file when they didn't need it. Not everyone. It just ticks me off when a few ruin it for others. I don't have unlimited bandwidth, and I don't want to bother with another geocites login. That's really the main reason I don't do much funstuff anymore. Anyway. Sorry again, I wasn't refering to everyone. The bozo's know who they are mobius

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.