Tue, Oct 22, 4:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: Tounge problem in custom made texture

Laver2k ( ) posted Mon, 26 May 2003 at 8:45 AM ยท edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 7:26 AM

Ok as you can see above/below (i forget), the tounge isn't renderign very well. I used Daz 3D's template for Koshini and ive covered all of the lines....but the tounge is rendering wrong. anyone know what the problem is?

Laver2k ( ) posted Mon, 26 May 2003 at 8:45 AM

file_60091.jpg

ok forgot to attach the image =p

FyreSpiryt ( ) posted Mon, 26 May 2003 at 10:21 AM

Always ask the obvious: Is the tongue material set to use the texture? If so, does it also have a color set (that may be overwelming your texture)? Is the inner mouth also using the texture? Does the texture overlap the template lines a little bit (the templates aren't always 100% accurate)?

Laver2k ( ) posted Mon, 26 May 2003 at 3:03 PM

file_60092.jpg

Ok I think I checked everything but I think its the actual tounge. I changed its colour to match the inner mouth more but its still got a part where its not textured right. Above is all the involved stuff and ive put it so thart you can see the template underneath. Does this help anyone in diagnosing the problem?

littlefox ( ) posted Mon, 26 May 2003 at 4:12 PM

Attached Link: http://www.ladylittlefox.com/KoshiniUVFix.zip

Ack, that looks like a problem on my part... Thought I fixed that before release, must have reverted when I exported and no one caught it. Here's the UVMap correction, just apply it to Koshini's obj using UVMapper and save over the original and all should be fine. Let me know if it works and I'll send in the update to Daz in the morning. Thanks for mentioning this. Sorry about that. Littlefox

Laver2k ( ) posted Mon, 26 May 2003 at 4:45 PM

I have no idea what you made me do but it works fine now =D! Now where do I go to complain =p? Now I can unleash my first texture into the free section.

littlefox ( ) posted Mon, 26 May 2003 at 4:47 PM

HUGS! Glad to hear it worked. OOOOOOO New textures!

Laver2k ( ) posted Mon, 26 May 2003 at 4:50 PM

Hah, Im an amateur, its an incredibly basic one. Nothing like the ones you can buy commercially. Only made it in PSP =(. Maybe one day Ill get good.

littlefox ( ) posted Mon, 26 May 2003 at 4:55 PM

Hey we all have to start from somewhere ;) Big thing is you're giving a go at it!

Laver2k ( ) posted Mon, 26 May 2003 at 4:58 PM

Yep, should be ready to upload soon, just got to put the right files together. Something to do tomorrow morning. And great model by the way, beats waiting ages for V3 to render.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.