Wed, Sep 18, 3:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: software for plants, flowers?? can't find it...

Milaja ( ) posted Sat, 10 June 2000 at 12:26 PM ยท edited Wed, 18 September 2024 at 3:08 PM

I know this might not be the apropriate forum for this, but since you can import them to poser then... I know that some of you out there has tried this software, it's free to download and evaluate I think. I had it but after my computer went bazook on me I can't find it... anyway, you can make plants and flowers in it. You choose what kind of leaves you want, what kind of flower, how many, how old etc..... anyone know what software I'm talking about?? plz if you have the www-address plz post it here!!! Thx Tanja

Jon ( ) posted Sat, 10 June 2000 at 12:31 PM

http://www.kurtz-fernhout.com/PlantStudio/ Is this it?? oh, well even if it isn't the one you're referring to, this is an excellent program so check it out :)

Milaja ( ) posted Sat, 10 June 2000 at 12:54 PM

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! This was the one I meant :)) You just made my day!!!! hugs Tanja

Jon ( ) posted Sat, 10 June 2000 at 2:59 PM

Glad I could help :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.