Fri, Sep 20, 1:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Challenge Arena

Welcome to the Challenge Arena Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Challenge Arena F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:38 pm)

Welcome to the

Challenge Arena

This forum is dedicated to learning, creating and pushing yourself to meet the
challenges that have been posted by other members of Renderosity.

Hope to see you here!

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Who's up for the next round of challenges?

Crescent ( ) posted Sun, 04 June 2000 at 4:00 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 1:21 AM

It's been quiet recently. Who needs a challenge?

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Sun, 04 June 2000 at 7:30 PM

Hi Cresent, I need to Challenge someone for a triangle. Do you want to participate in the "Poor White Trailer Trash" Challenge that boney Started? if so let me know,and Challenge Bonestructure. I can make it another theme for you if you'd like. let me know Hawkfyr

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Sun, 04 June 2000 at 8:13 PM

Been swamped but I had some time .. already have the next one lined up thanks to Tempest. just have to find the post ...

Crescent ( ) posted Sun, 04 June 2000 at 9:42 PM

Sure, count me in. Any special requirements?

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Sun, 04 June 2000 at 10:13 PM

no requirement ,just your interpretation of Poor white trailer Trash <>(this is not to imply that anyone who lives in a trailer is poor,white or trash.lol)<< end disclaimer>> Hawkfyr

Darrell ( ) posted Fri, 09 June 2000 at 5:38 AM

Hey are you guys still looking for a third? This one sounds like a lot of fun. Let me know if it's open! Darrell

Darrell ( ) posted Fri, 09 June 2000 at 5:39 AM

By the way it would be my first challenge, and a great one to kick off with,

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Fri, 09 June 2000 at 5:19 PM

I guess a triangle can be expanded to spawn another one. I'd say sure go for it.(like someone could tell you "NO" lol ) cool with everone else? And Welcome to the CA Hawkfyr

Crescent ( ) posted Sat, 10 June 2000 at 7:38 PM

I'm still working on the poor white trash. Vicki is "fitting" the part since she's bursting out of her clothing at certain interesting spots. (Yes, I'm using the Vicki clothes.) I'm going to take a few hours off before I throw my computer out the window, or at least the Poser program. And sure, let's be a square challenge. Hope you have better luck on this one than me, Darrell!

Darrell ( ) posted Sat, 10 June 2000 at 8:52 PM

I'll do my best. How can this topic not be fun? I suck at Poser too so I'm winging it here. Good luck.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.