Thu, Sep 19, 9:43 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:20 pm)

Subject: Site Maintenance Notice

ladynimue ( ) posted Tue, 27 May 2003 at 8:48 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 7:13 PM

Site Maintenance Notice Wednesday, May 28, at 4am CST the Renderosity site will go down for 2 hours of scheduled maintenance. Thank you for your patience as we do the necessary work to make the site the best it can be.

Axe_Gaijin ( ) posted Tue, 27 May 2003 at 8:54 PM

Oh nooo patch day! Whoops.. EverQuest Withdrawls.... :)

ladynimue ( ) posted Tue, 27 May 2003 at 8:57 PM

Silly :)

EricofSD ( ) posted Tue, 27 May 2003 at 10:12 PM

I plan on sawing logs during the maintenance time. Thank you so much for relieving my addiction.

SWAMP ( ) posted Wed, 28 May 2003 at 12:05 AM

Your going off line..you will be comeing back?...huh?....right???? ....quick somebody hold me.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Wed, 28 May 2003 at 1:18 AM

AAAARGH Noooooooooo.... I HATE when Rosity is shut down... Always get that creepy feeling that it may never wake up again... Same feeling I have about anasthetics (sp?) actually. I feel the withdrawal symptoms allready gaaaaah

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

c1rcle ( ) posted Wed, 28 May 2003 at 3:00 AM

I'm so glad I'm going out later so I won't notice the withdrawal symptoms so badly :)

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Wed, 28 May 2003 at 6:16 AM

Ah and I'm so glad it's back up :o)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.