Sat, Sep 21, 4:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: .obj to Poser: I need help

mat200 ( ) posted Sat, 10 June 2000 at 8:40 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 2:37 PM

file_128716.JPG

I have this trex model in .obj format, I import it into Poser, the full body is one only mesh, except the eyes, teeths, nails and tongue. How can I make a pose in Poser. Sorry about my english. THANKs

Jon ( ) posted Sat, 10 June 2000 at 11:36 PM

Scott has made a great poseable trex. http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/tyrell/769/ Check under Poser Stuff

wyrwulf ( ) posted Sat, 10 June 2000 at 11:45 PM

Jon is right. Scott's trex is great. Where did you get the trex OBJ and texture? It is a great looking render.

mat200 ( ) posted Sun, 11 June 2000 at 12:42 AM

I don't remember, but I have the zip(145kb) file with the model in LWO format, a DOC file and no textures. The textures are from other Trex from Dedicated Digital. A question: If I break the model in different parts(Head, chest, legs, etc.) Could it be poseable? Thanks! PD: I render it in Bryce 4

Anrax ( ) posted Wed, 13 March 2002 at 2:53 AM

can you mali it to me? I can meby help Anrax_ws@hotmail.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.