Fri, Sep 20, 4:45 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 4:06 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: You have entered a place where normal pricing conventions are lost.....

Traveler ( ) posted Wed, 28 May 2003 at 12:03 PM · edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 5:21 AM

Attached Link: Reverse Gravity Cereal this week!

file_60445.jpg

You have entered.... The Real Deal Zone. Picture if you will, hoards of genetically enginered flaming chickens, crazed pit dwellers out for blood, and ...... Oh wait a miniute... wrong show.... Hold on... Picture if you will, products priced at only $2.50.... a place where you can fill your basket and not empty the bank... a sudden noise, a mysterious click of a button, and silently you have entered.... the Real Deal Zone! Wow...someone has to lay off the Black and White TV re-runs! Anyway gentle readers, here is this week's line up.
  • Colm adds a little more Bang for your Buck with Guns, Holsters, and even a bullet with your name on it (Or who ever's name on it...)
  • Syyd offers up Supermodel Looks and great Skin with the new Deanna Face map and Character Package. I still can't believe it's Victoria under there!
  • Both Judith and NikitaCreed offer up new texture sets for Architecture Volume 1. Judith decks the walls with a Near East flavor, and Emily takes you deep into the heart of the Anicent Keep. Romance or History Mystery, why take your pick when you can get them both!
  • Electronica Fashions offers up not one but TWO clothing packages! Get Mike in the woods with the new ranger package and get Jorie (Or V2/Steph) dressed up in the Hot New Jorie Anime Dress. Loads of options all around!
  • Finally, I add into the mix, a Package of Stone Pots and Foliage as an add-on to Architecture set or (Or any other setting!) and also the Forest Litter Pack 1. Enjoy! -Trav

Dave-So ( ) posted Wed, 28 May 2003 at 12:39 PM

whoa....some more great stuff :) Thanks

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

leather-guy ( ) posted Wed, 28 May 2003 at 12:44 PM

8 first-grade products for $20.00 total! A shopping spree like that is pretty hard to resist - so I won't! I just looked them over pretty carefully, and couldn't resist a single one. I'm really really happy to see more previews available on Real Deal products as well.

Niles ( ) posted Wed, 28 May 2003 at 3:48 PM

lol, I'm heading to the Zone, great stuff!

xoconostle ( ) posted Wed, 28 May 2003 at 4:02 PM

Whew, this is the best Real Deals week yet! You guys are depleting my wallet, bit by $2.50 bit. Stop it. You stop that. WAIT DON'T STOP!!! :-) Thanks for the fine deals.

sandoppe ( ) posted Wed, 28 May 2003 at 5:12 PM

Ah.....finally! The textures to go with the Architecture! So.....where is the "Avenger character" that I saw earlier at DNA???

keweljewels ( ) posted Wed, 28 May 2003 at 5:47 PM

The avenger pak i saw is new under reg sales, the little REAL Deal is the gun add on set...Cant remember what the price of the avenger set was...When their new their ussually 30% off reg price. LOL I must be baad i went as as i was up, and checked Real deals..always got to read Traveler's descriptions though. Well I agree above, you may be depleting my budget, that cuts into my grocery money, so less calories consumed.

xoconostle ( ) posted Wed, 28 May 2003 at 6:10 PM

file_60446.jpg

I hope Trav and the RDNA gang won't mind an unsolicited plug, but I was so impressed with the EF Ranger set that I wanted to share this quickie test render. As you can see the set goes well with Xurge's boots (which are also in Real Deals) and the forearm bracers from the DNA Temple Guard package. Thanks again for these high quality bargains, RDNA staff, and emphatic thanks for continuing to support Michael 2. I hope you'll keep doing so. :-)

keweljewels ( ) posted Wed, 28 May 2003 at 6:27 PM

I love those with the suit. i have the boot, now i need to go get the temple guard pckge. When i saw the suit i snapped it up. i agree please more Michael stuff, definitely fantasy themed. Have you tried the tunic top with that outfit. The tunic is great to... Susan

xoconostle ( ) posted Wed, 28 May 2003 at 6:39 PM

Not yet, but that Temple Guard set is really cool. There are some matching headdresses for it in Real Deals (he says, continuing the unsolicited plug...)

keweljewels ( ) posted Wed, 28 May 2003 at 7:04 PM

Yeah saw those...LOL There was so much neat stuff to this time..I almost bought those venger guns, but I wanted the forest litter instead. (he he). Now imagine that scout checking out the ancient keep...another plug (she whispers to him).

Spit ( ) posted Wed, 28 May 2003 at 11:55 PM

I just got a couple this afternoon, but am going back for more. My modem prefers downloading in the wee hours. LOL And they've put up a section for the Real Deals that are expiring soon. So check that out for what you may have missed or passed up earlier.

andix ( ) posted Thu, 29 May 2003 at 5:34 AM

Bravo, RDNA. Always good to see Merchants being customer-orientated. :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.