Sat, Sep 21, 2:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Corel Has Updated The Bryce......

Tirjasdyn ( ) posted Thu, 29 May 2003 at 5:51 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 2:28 AM

Package that is. I'm sorry sometimes I wonder at companies..they pull it off the shelves, give no support, don't even talk about it for a year but they give it a new box? A few people gripe about the box picture and after almost 2 years that is all they listen to? &$%&@!

Tirjasdyn

antevark ( ) posted Thu, 29 May 2003 at 6:13 PM

Hey, dont excite me like that! I though you really meant an update... :(

clay ( ) posted Thu, 29 May 2003 at 6:22 PM

Attached Link: http://claygraphics.phase2.net/Tayzhalyn.html

LOL!!! It's about time too, I did the last box cover and this new one too,about 2 months ago. Corel is just remodeling a bit to give all their products a new look. ( the new box image is a remodeled version of my Tayzhalyn River Valley image:-)

Do atleast one thing a day that scares the hell outta ya!!

redon634 ( ) posted Thu, 29 May 2003 at 6:28 PM

Bryce is also out of stock now - I ordered a copy Tuesday morning and just got a note from them saying it's currently on backorder. The lower price must have it just flying off their shelves!

Tirjasdyn ( ) posted Thu, 29 May 2003 at 8:22 PM

Go Clay :) I am happy for you. Your stuff has always been awesome heh :) But as for corel..I'll stock it up to the marketing personel. Lowest on the vegetable totem pole.

Tirjasdyn

Stephen Ray ( ) posted Thu, 29 May 2003 at 9:50 PM

Nice work Clay.... Hey a new box is almost as good as an update...lol well coming from Corel it's about all we can expect...

Stephen Ray

Nukeboy ( ) posted Thu, 29 May 2003 at 9:57 PM

Hey, that looks familiar. Was that image (or one very similar) on the content CD from Bryce 4, or did I see it posted somewhere???

clay ( ) posted Thu, 29 May 2003 at 11:22 PM

Yeah, Tayzhalyn River Valley image is on my artist homepage here at rendo and is also on my website, it wasn't on the content cd for 4.

Do atleast one thing a day that scares the hell outta ya!!

BazC ( ) posted Fri, 30 May 2003 at 6:25 AM

Huh, I'm in the UK and we can't buy it here (at the moment anyway) So I just ordered it from the US and received an email saying it was out of stock. I was really starting to panic think maybe Bryce was gone for good! They said in the email it should be available in about 2 weeks, it'll be just my luck that I can buy it in the UK again by then :o) Baz

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.