Fri, Sep 20, 11:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:13 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Graphics pad

cableguy223 ( ) posted Sun, 25 May 2003 at 4:58 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 9:57 AM

can someone tell me where I can get a graphics pad and pen please ? Thank you " cableguy223 "

caleb68 ( ) posted Sun, 25 May 2003 at 5:02 PM
caleb68 ( ) posted Sun, 25 May 2003 at 5:04 PM

doh it fubared the link, here's the right one: Wacom Graphic Tablets Sorry bout that...

cableguy223 ( ) posted Sun, 25 May 2003 at 5:32 PM

Thank you. Just ordered one from there

caleb68 ( ) posted Sun, 25 May 2003 at 10:21 PM

:) cool deal, hope you have better luck with a graphic tablet then i did :) i went back to my trusty mouse lol..

cableguy223 ( ) posted Mon, 26 May 2003 at 5:02 AM

I'll let you know

Baron_Vlad_Harkonnen ( ) posted Fri, 30 May 2003 at 1:41 AM

Got a graphics pad last month - it's doing a great job as my mousepad right now :)

cableguy223 ( ) posted Fri, 30 May 2003 at 4:24 AM

I havent heard anything good about theses things but I gotta try it myself. Baron, love your renderings, do you have one of Gillian " Skully " Anderson in any of your files ? Always had the hots for her.

Baron_Vlad_Harkonnen ( ) posted Fri, 30 May 2003 at 4:58 AM

Instant message me with your e-mail address cableguy, and I'll e-mail you a pic I did with Miss Gilly - it's not that good though and her head morphs I created only work with Posette - just like my Cynthia But don't worry, it's a pinup pic of Miss Anderson - if you wanna look-see :)!

Momcat ( ) posted Fri, 30 May 2003 at 5:50 AM

I don't know about the Graphire, as I don't have one; but I do have an Intuos 2, and I'd be lost without it. Wacom makes a superior product.

caleb68 ( ) posted Fri, 30 May 2003 at 9:00 AM

some people do great with them, others like myself cant seem to get use to them. If you wanna see some work with them jeweldragon has been using one here recently to paint hair on her figures in her images.

Baron_Vlad_Harkonnen ( ) posted Fri, 30 May 2003 at 11:47 AM

file_60038.jpg

Most of the time a mouse just rocks - a few hours ago I decided to try out my sleeping tablet (Genius e-Pen) to paint hair for the first time. The pic below is the result :) On the whole, tablets are more relaxing to use than a mouse :)! Gotta go paint some more :)!!!

caleb68 ( ) posted Fri, 30 May 2003 at 12:03 PM

i think its more of a individuals prefrence ;) like for instance, instead of using a joystick i use a nostromo n50 game pad. I prefer the mouse over the pen tablet, course i've been using a mouse for the upward of 20 years now ;) whhoops showing me age! and old habbits die hard ;)

cableguy223 ( ) posted Fri, 30 May 2003 at 5:08 PM

You all have been a GREAT help,thank you so much. I hope it works ok. I cant remember what " brand " I ordered since, all I know is it came from " Jam Studios " if anyone has ever dealt with them I'd love to hear if it was a good exspeeience or bad. Thanks again cableguy223

anniedrew ( ) posted Fri, 30 May 2003 at 6:44 PM

Wow, looks like everyone is Sooo good with a tablet! I got mine a few weeks back and wanted to return it to the store for something else. Didn't get the hang of it. Maybe I'll take it up again. I've got a Wacom Graphire myself. Thanks for posting guys. Love the pic Baron :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.