Sun, Oct 6, 12:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: May Challenge - awaiting a handful of verifications

AgentSmith ( ) posted Sun, 01 June 2003 at 1:25 AM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 7:32 AM

Five or so members I want to hear from before going ahead with the voting, I had some questions about their pics, need to make sure before we do it for real. Vote page will be up asap, after I get the word(s). Thanks. AS

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Sun, 01 June 2003 at 1:52 AM

This time you won't put up a list with the members who entered to check? We didn't start to use the new challenge entry upload feature, right? :P Thank you, AS!

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

AgentSmith ( ) posted Sun, 01 June 2003 at 2:27 AM

No, not using the new feature, but will start in June. Sure, I'll give a list, hold on... AS

AgentSmith ( ) posted Sun, 01 June 2003 at 2:31 AM

Here ya go, this should be all of it. ----------- airflamesred Azraelll bknoh catlin_mc chohole Claymor Colette1 Creations Croowe cziii dan whiteside darkpoodle Dash101 derjimi Doublecrash draculaz Dragonsbld DreamWarrior eelie Euxeb007 EYECON FWTempest Gartheremko Gog_CA1 gregsin ICMgraphics jack965 jasonmit Jausse kaduuk kevnj Knot4u madmax_br5 MuddyGrub Nick_G NPA Nukeboy nuski Ovega_Artist picturemaker pidjy ralphwarnick Rayraz rj001 Roch222 sackrat scotttucker3d Sparr squeeka Stephen Ray Svaelt tatjana TheBryster tjohn Trouble wildman2 woodhurst Zhann

rj001 ( ) posted Sun, 01 June 2003 at 6:35 AM

sorry, i know i was one of awaitings, just back from a week of surprisingly intense sunshine in St Ives, cornwall, UK. looking around the Galleries and eating pasties, then laying on the beach till supper time, aaahhh. anyway, good luck to all.

Experience is no substitute for blind faith.

http://avalon2000.livejournal.com/ - My Art Blog

derjimi ( ) posted Sun, 01 June 2003 at 6:58 AM

Hi AgentSmith, I've just uploaded my final version. You can find a new thread just on top of the new messages. :) Thank you, Jimi

RodsArt ( ) posted Sun, 01 June 2003 at 9:01 AM

rj001, Pasties or pastries? I'm sure they're both just as fun to eat!

___
Ockham's razor- It's that simple

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Sun, 01 June 2003 at 10:35 AM

Whoa, many entries. Good luck everyone! Thank you, AS!

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

FWTempest ( ) posted Sun, 01 June 2003 at 11:13 AM

Just for everybody's information...AgentSmith sent me an IM asking if my gallery image entitled "Hind Sight" was to be my entry for this month's challenge. I replied that I didn't feel right submitting it, because I didn't do the image specifically for the challenge... though it was started after the topic was announced, and I haven't had time this month to do another one. So I'm just along for the ride, and the voting, this time. Good luck to everyone else. :)

derjimi ( ) posted Sun, 01 June 2003 at 11:46 AM

Hey FWTempest, I think it is absolutely ok if you take part of the challenge. C'mon - don't be shy. :-) Greets, Jimi

madmax_br5 ( ) posted Sun, 01 June 2003 at 12:02 PM

Whoa there's like 57 or 58 entries. Cool.

Colette1 ( ) posted Sun, 01 June 2003 at 12:10 PM

Agent Smith, I see my name added, but you will find a totally new thread posted today with the final version. Would it be okay to have the final put in for judging? If not it is quite alright. If so Thanks ever so much.:) Good luck to everyone. I look forward to seeing all of the entries. I try to avoid veiwing them as much as possible before the voting so I can see them for the first time with all of the others.

Ang25 ( ) posted Sun, 01 June 2003 at 12:16 PM

Good luck to everyone this month, I can't wait to see the voting page. I've had a glitch in my life this month, so I wasn't able to do a render. Hoping that June will be a better month for me. Again this month's challenge is looking like it'll be tough to choose just 3 from. Ang

catlin_mc ( ) posted Sun, 01 June 2003 at 2:47 PM

All the entries this month that I've seen have had a lot of humour and thought put into them so as usual it's going to be tough to decide on just 3. Good luck to everyone..................8) Catlin

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.