Fri, Sep 20, 5:05 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: newbee to carrara

Rigomrtsfx ( ) posted Fri, 09 June 2000 at 12:56 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 11:38 AM

i just got carrara and would like to know is there a video out i am looking for movies of carrara i have been to the art page cool stuff .....a step by step videos would help ....but i want to dug in fast and make things but oh well reading dones not hurt anyway i was blow away by the art of carrara i have other meta creations programs and hope they will be here for along time as far was bugs i have not had any :) keep up the good work

willf ( ) posted Mon, 12 June 2000 at 10:44 PM

The only training video that I'm familiar with is the ones that came with Ray Dream Studio 5.5, they were included on the content CD. I believe Metacreations had (or has?) a link on their web-site for addt'l resources that had mentioned the training series.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.