Mon, Sep 23, 5:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photoshop

Welcome to the Photoshop Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photoshop F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:49 pm)

Our mission is to provide an open community and unique environment where anyone interested in learning more about Adobe Photoshop can share their experience and knowledge, post their work for review and critique by their peers, and learn new techniques while developing the skills that allow each individual to realize their own unique artistic vision. We do not limit this forum to any style of work, and we strongly encourage people of all levels and interests to participate.

Are you up to the challenge??
Sharpen your Photoshop skill with this monthly challenge...

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: signature or logo on print

delboyo ( ) posted Wed, 21 May 2003 at 1:10 AM · edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 1:09 AM

at the moment i just type my name on the bottom of the prints,but looking at other people photos i see some great logos and just wondered how its done? i mean do you make up your logo perhaps in print artist save it in ps copy and paste it onto your work. thanks in advance del

Grimtwist ( ) posted Wed, 21 May 2003 at 2:55 AM

Yes, you just create the logo as its own file like you would any other image, then copy it and paste it as a new layer on what ever image you want it on. Signing with a logo looks great - so long as it's a good logo. You may also like to add your website address if you have one, or some other detail so people know how to find you if you are in the market for freelance work. On the other hand, a nice simple cursive font in your name can also look nice.

spiderwebb ( ) posted Wed, 21 May 2003 at 9:48 AM

file_59404.jpg

There are some great tutorials out there or just have fun on your own experimenting with styles & fonts.

yomah ( ) posted Wed, 21 May 2003 at 1:51 PM

I do not have a logo but I do make my own brushes. I would suggest making your logo into a brush and then you can sign your artwork with one simple stroke.

Yoshi

delboyo ( ) posted Wed, 21 May 2003 at 4:28 PM

thanks guys will give it a try

Grimtwist ( ) posted Wed, 21 May 2003 at 4:49 PM

Good idea yomah!

yomah ( ) posted Thu, 22 May 2003 at 8:16 AM

Thank you Grimtwist, I hope to post some brushes here in the future.

delboyo, if you want help making your logo into a brush let me know.

YO

pstekky ( ) posted Thu, 22 May 2003 at 11:19 PM

Aye, Thanks Yomah. I never thought of doing that. LOL Great idea!

Runswild ( ) posted Thu, 22 May 2003 at 11:38 PM

I do mine using an action I recorded...then all I have to do is hit an f key and it appears where I want it and exactly as I want it to appear. ~Dave

DeepLayers ( ) posted Fri, 23 May 2003 at 10:34 AM

Well it's already been said twice so I guess three times a charm. Excellent idea Yoshi!

GODspeed ( ) posted Tue, 27 May 2003 at 3:49 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=370119

1 of the best logos ive seen on here is blackhearted

Hgraf ( ) posted Sun, 01 June 2003 at 4:15 PM

I think, When you work in a logo you must recapacity In spanish :Sorry I dont know. Un logotipo no solo se va a imprimir en cartas, tarjetas, y soportes que vayan impresos en tinta. Tambien hay que hacer rotulos, serigrafia y otro tipo de impresiones que no va a poder ir pixelado. Lo mejor es hacer un logotipo en un programa vectorial sin desenfoques ni efectos extras Un logotipo tiene que ser simple pero a la vez visible y versatil a la hora de llevarlo a cualquier soporte. En un programa vectorial se pueden crear logotipos de igual o mayor calidad que uno que trabaje con mapas de bits. A no ser que sea para la web o television.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.