Tue, Sep 24, 3:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 2:15 pm)

Subject: Question on Victoria 3 dresses (newbie alert!)

El_Coyote ( ) posted Mon, 02 June 2003 at 10:43 AM ยท edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 3:26 PM

Hi, all!
I just got Victora 3 from DAZ along with the Body Morph package and the Essential Lace collection.

I've tried to add the lace selections to the model, but when I render it, they don't show up! (They also don't show up on the rough model) What am I missing or doing wrong?? (scratching head in confusion)

All help is welcome!

El

Dagon ( ) posted Mon, 02 June 2003 at 11:16 AM

Attached Link: http://secure.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=551

I'm sorry, but the Essential Lace collection is a texture set for the Essential lace outfit, to purchase separately (see link) also the Essential Lace outfit is build to fit Victoria 1 & 2,not Victoria 3 :-(

Aery_Soul ( ) posted Mon, 02 June 2003 at 11:55 AM

Hey El Coyote!
Just a piece of advice: always look at the "required products" for what you're purchasing, when you look at textures sets for example you surely find a link or at list a mention at the clothes you are required to own to be able to use the textures on.
Also if you take a look at the list of the files if there are no .obj nor .pp2 listed but only image files such as .jpg you're likely to look at a textures set only.

Hey, don't feel bad things of this kind happen at the beginning :)

Hope this helps and have a nice day!

Siliphiel

www.aerysoul.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.