Sun, Oct 6, 12:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: OT - If you missed hobbits latest...LOOK

RodsArt ( ) posted Tue, 03 June 2003 at 6:30 AM · edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 3:47 AM

___
Ockham's razor- It's that simple

Rayraz ( ) posted Tue, 03 June 2003 at 6:37 AM

Simply genius.

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Incarnadine ( ) posted Tue, 03 June 2003 at 11:14 AM

Wow!

Pass no temptation lightly by, for one never knows when it may pass again!

Rochr ( ) posted Tue, 03 June 2003 at 12:11 PM

Unf.....g believable...!

Rudolf Herczog
Digital Artist
www.rochr.com

chohole ( ) posted Tue, 03 June 2003 at 1:15 PM

I never miss hobbits images. This one is just terrific.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

catlin_mc ( ) posted Tue, 03 June 2003 at 1:15 PM

Absolutely amazing work from Hobbit. I had not seen any of his work before and after looking at his gallery I'm simply blown away by his talent. Thanks for the heads up ICM. Catlin

tuttle ( ) posted Tue, 03 June 2003 at 5:06 PM

I notice he has a new one on digitalart that I've never seen before, and some on epilogue.net. If you like hobbit's type of stuff and you've never seen epilogue check it out, there's loads of good painterly images there (and if you post there your art gets quite a few viewings too). 2D only though. On a vaguely similar note, I just posted in another forum with a link to Craig Mullins' site (www.goodbrush.com). I spent 3 hrs yesterday looking through all his stuff - just incredible. Far and away the best digital art I've ever seen.

Sambucus ( ) posted Tue, 03 June 2003 at 5:06 PM

Thank god for that! For a minute there I thought hed done that in Bryce. I was just about to give up and go back to gaming. But I know Im crap at 2d and Photoshop so I can appreciate it for the marvellous piece of work it is without wondering "Why don`t mine turn out like that?" which is my usual thought when trolling through the galleries.

RodsArt ( ) posted Tue, 03 June 2003 at 5:32 PM

tuttle, the Craig Mullins site is amazing, thanks

___
Ockham's razor- It's that simple

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.