Sat, Sep 21, 1:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:22 am)

Subject: Little Dragon's House Mouse hand update?

SothArtist ( ) posted Tue, 03 June 2003 at 7:33 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 1:36 AM

I see it in the free section but the link doesn't work. It sounds like a brilliant little update. Does anyone know where I can get it or buy it now? Thanks :) Bruce

HaiGan ( ) posted Tue, 03 June 2003 at 8:37 AM

If Little_Dragon drops by to read this: yes, I can host it if you ftp it to the site. :)

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Tue, 03 June 2003 at 11:43 AM

Consider it ftped, HaiGan, and thanks. SothArtist, if you have the PC version of the House Mouse, the hand update is also incorporated into my Mimic-ready House Mouse.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Tue, 03 June 2003 at 11:54 AM

By the way, SothArtist, I can email any of my offline House Mouse freebies to you, should you need them. Except for the eyes ... I intend to update those first.

HaiGan ( ) posted Tue, 03 June 2003 at 12:37 PM

Okay, the file's now available at: http://www.jellywormman.net/Little_Dragon/HouseMouseHands.zip

SothArtist ( ) posted Tue, 03 June 2003 at 6:52 PM

Hey Little Dragon and HaiGan :) I got your Mimic House mouse Little Dragon! Brilliant! I can see why Dejah loves house mouse especially with your Mimic Mouse :) I thought its better to get that and have the hands update built in :) I would love the freebies ofcourse! My Email is Bruce@phuninc.com. I am more and more surprised everyday how good peeople in the poser world are to each other. The boards I normally have to work with most people can be very rude and arrogant. So Thank you Little Dragon and HaiGan! I could also host your house mouse freebies if thats any help :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.