Sat, Sep 21, 6:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Animation

Welcome to the Animation Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Animation F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 6:34 am)

In here we will dicuss everything that moves.

Characters, motion graphics, props, particles... everything that moves!
Enjoy , create and share :)
Remember to check the FAQ for useful information and resources.

Animation learning and resources:

[Animations]

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: rookie plus one week

sturkwurk ( ) posted Mon, 05 June 2000 at 9:25 PM ยท edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 4:03 AM

Attached Link: http://jaap-orr.com/powerofe.html

Here's what I've done so far with Flash... please keep in mind that I got the program on the 1st of June... The animation is for a corporate screensaver, or possibly a presentation...

I came, I rendered, I'm still broke.

bjdaugherty ( ) posted Tue, 06 June 2000 at 8:40 AM

That's pretty good man, I like it! I just got flash 4 myself, but I haven't had a chance to mess with it yet. I'm hoping to update my site with it soon How have you gotten along with it? User friendly, or no? Doc

Lorraine ( ) posted Tue, 06 June 2000 at 7:47 PM

Oh my that is very nice. I just have flash and have not created anything like this yet, but there is only so much time in the day.

sturkwurk ( ) posted Tue, 06 June 2000 at 8:56 PM

Thanks for the compliments... I dont' think Flash is the friendliest software... at least nothing easy to use like Poser or Bryce... but I'm catching on... slowly I've made a screensaver for the Advertising Company I work for... if anyone would like a copy just email me. dugsturk@home.com

ARADTech ( ) posted Thu, 08 June 2000 at 3:12 PM

Looks good ;-) Chris

sturkwurk ( ) posted Fri, 09 June 2000 at 9:17 PM

There's a new one liked off of the original... still client stuff though... nothing fun, yet. Doug

zman11 ( ) posted Wed, 14 June 2000 at 1:20 AM

good for you From one dimension to the third nice evalution keep at it havent done much w/ mine but i dig the built in tutorals.must say again that e rocks!!

brycetech ( ) posted Thu, 22 June 2000 at 6:57 AM

want a friendly criticism? needs a "loading" feature of course no-one says that a "loading" feature has to say "loading" it could just be the "e" in still but its nice and a really good first shot far better than my first was ;) BT

sturkwurk ( ) posted Thu, 22 June 2000 at 5:01 PM

loading feature, really? It loads pretty fast for me at work on a lousy 28.8? I'll have to keep that in mind if the client goes for it. Thanks, Doug

sturkwurk ( ) posted Sat, 08 July 2000 at 6:07 PM

you need to get some more software first, there are several Flash to Screensaver programs available. (I use BitBull) and then most of them walk you through the process... fairly simple actually) Create a full screen repeating animation Create a flash swf file of it Create a project file from the swf Let the new program convert the projector into a self loading screensaver. Doug

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.