Sun, Oct 6, 2:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: The Nebbachadnezzar WIP! finally!

woodhurst ( ) posted Tue, 03 June 2003 at 9:48 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 2:21 PM

file_61355.jpg

started modeling this (fianlly) eariler in the afternoon. I was going to do it earlier but i couldnt find any good reference pics from the movie--then rayraz jumped in and saved the day! (thanks again) spent about 3 hours of modeling, but i still need to do some touch up, and texture it. if anyone has anything they think could beneift this...then please tell me! for those of you who dont know, this is the ship from The Matrix--cant take credit for those concept sketches :( thanks for taking a look, finally i can put her in a scene! -Jordan

woodhurst ( ) posted Tue, 03 June 2003 at 9:49 PM

file_61356.jpg

and heres the wireframe...

woodhurst ( ) posted Tue, 03 June 2003 at 9:49 PM

file_61357.jpg

and the image i used for reference...

RodsArt ( ) posted Tue, 03 June 2003 at 9:57 PM

WOW! that's Hot! Great modeling. Can't wait to see the finish.

___
Ockham's razor- It's that simple

EYECON ( ) posted Tue, 03 June 2003 at 9:59 PM

Hey! great modelling! mmmmmm made me think... maybe i should post a same pic with the same ship... Heck! its a challenge buildiung this ship! is that ok with you woodhurst?

draculaz ( ) posted Tue, 03 June 2003 at 10:19 PM

i'd give you an excellent for the simple fact that you could spell the name of the ship, lol. my tongue trips every time i try to do it. excellent modelling though, purely and absolutely excellent! m

jasonmit ( ) posted Tue, 03 June 2003 at 11:25 PM

But he spelled it wrong.

MadDog31 ( ) posted Tue, 03 June 2003 at 11:43 PM

Just goes to show that you CAN model in Bryce...nice job and looking forward to the completion! MD

draculaz ( ) posted Wed, 04 June 2003 at 12:46 AM

he did? o_0 bwahahahahaha excellent modelling though

jasonmit ( ) posted Wed, 04 June 2003 at 12:54 AM

Excellent modeling indeed. Can't wait to see the Nebuchadnezzar textured.

RodsArt ( ) posted Wed, 04 June 2003 at 4:05 AM

Attached Link: http://www.aish.com/seminars/matrix/the_nebuchadnezzar.asp

Here's a Matrix link with background on the name Nebuchadnezzar. If you do a web search there's tons of info.

___
Ockham's razor- It's that simple

Rayraz ( ) posted Wed, 04 June 2003 at 7:11 AM

Nebuchadnezzar was originally mentioned in the bible somewhere wasn't it? I don't know if it's a person or a country or even something very different though.

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Nick_G ( ) posted Wed, 04 June 2003 at 7:50 AM

Nebuchadnezzar was a king in the bible, who spent his time trying to interpret a dream he could not remember. Fitting for the Matrix, no?

Nick_G ( ) posted Wed, 04 June 2003 at 7:51 AM

Oh, and by the way - that model > anything I could do. Your patience is astounding. Kudos!

GROINGRINDER ( ) posted Wed, 04 June 2003 at 8:54 AM

Fantastic.

Rayraz ( ) posted Wed, 04 June 2003 at 11:27 AM

I almost forgot: Great modelling. And in only 3 hours!

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

pakled ( ) posted Wed, 04 June 2003 at 11:47 AM

you're up in Bambam's league now..3 hours to do that? I'd still be modelling a lift fan..;) Fantastic. Can't wait to see the final version..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Doublecrash ( ) posted Wed, 04 June 2003 at 3:07 PM

Whoa, Jordan... 3 hours to make this? You're really among the great Bryce modellers.

woodhurst ( ) posted Wed, 04 June 2003 at 6:06 PM

thanks guys--i modeled a "matrixy" background (you know, pipes and wires and crap) and im rendering it right now--i only hope that i can spell it right when i post it :)

alvinylaya ( ) posted Wed, 04 June 2003 at 7:56 PM

Wow, dude you have a lot of patience! Top top job!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.