Thu, Sep 19, 8:59 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 9:46 am)

Subject: Sound?

mouser ( ) posted Fri, 06 June 2003 at 2:08 AM ยท edited Wed, 21 August 2024 at 5:33 PM

I'm considering getting Vue/Mover partialy for the cheap render farm ability but they dont import the sound. EX: Poser & Mimic lipsync Adobe premiere has been suggested to me but its damn expensive, are there any free or at least cheaper alternatives?

runwolf13 ( ) posted Fri, 06 June 2003 at 12:56 PM

Well, you can still export your mimic enabled poser animation into vue and render. then take it into quicktime pro and add the sound. fi you keep the same framerate, the sound should follow along just fine.

mouser ( ) posted Fri, 06 June 2003 at 9:42 PM

Something I'll keep in mind! I'm gonna give Virtualdub a go at the moment especialy as the price is right (free).

jwhitham ( ) posted Sat, 07 June 2003 at 11:46 AM

Attached Link: http://www.thugsatbay.com/

If you don't need PAL 16:9 I'd recommend Zwei-Stein (download from above link). It's the same price as Virtualdub and I find it a lot easier to use.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.