Fri, Sep 20, 6:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Fractal Contests/Music

SkyBlueHope ( ) posted Mon, 02 June 2003 at 6:14 PM · edited Wed, 18 October 2023 at 5:53 AM

I instant messaged someone about this month's Poser contest, and they suggested I post this idea here, so here is a copy and paste of what I IM'd...

I was just wondering, how come the only contest is a Poser contest? I use music with my fractals all of the time, every day, and would be interested in a contest that wants you to express how you feel about music, or a song, but why just Poser images? Unfortunately, I don't have that program, and am not at all familiar with how to use it even if I did, so is there any chance you can or would accept other programs with the music thing? If not this contest, then some other time in the near future? I'm not usually interested in contests, but clicked the contests link out of curiosity for the first time today, and thought it was a really cool idea, but limited because it HAS to be a poser character... Sincerely, Regina (SkyBlueHope)

dialyn ( ) posted Mon, 02 June 2003 at 6:24 PM

There was a similar contest not too long ago on the Challenge Forum which is not so limited. Last month, a fractal won and there are two fractals in the contest for this month's challenge. The monthly Challenge Forum is open to everyone (photography, 2D, 3D, fractal, modeling). It's just that not many people join in, which is too bad. It's great fun. I've asked why this contest is not posted on the Front Page but all I have received in silence to that question.

SkyBlueHope ( ) posted Mon, 02 June 2003 at 6:28 PM

Where do you find this "challenge forum", and thanks for responding...:) Sincerely, Reg

dialyn ( ) posted Mon, 02 June 2003 at 6:36 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12372

Here you go. Visit and vote for our flower contest. :)

dialyn ( ) posted Tue, 03 June 2003 at 11:55 AM

I'm a deadhead...the Challenge is not a contest. I knew that. I'm not having my best week.

SkyBlueHope ( ) posted Fri, 06 June 2003 at 8:55 PM

Well, I posted the same thing where the link is you gave me, they said it didn't really belong there and did they want me to move it, I replied that someone else told me to go there, that was all....so, thanks for trying to help....:):)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.