Fri, Oct 4, 2:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: Anyone here have RDNA BeachBaby for V3???

dlk30341 ( ) posted Sat, 07 June 2003 at 7:13 PM · edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 4:07 AM

file_61862.jpg

I'm trying to render this & getting in a snit...siiiiiiigh, oh me of little patience(lol). First the body texture is leaving the neck & the back of the head the same as V3(no option for neck & back of head)the options are full body & full head...the 2nd thing the skin color is VERY dark....does not even resemble what is displayed on the website(advertised).... Am I missing something??? I have checked under "render materials" & all looks good including the color( a very light peach), the trans map etc..the color when rendered is damn close to African American...not the color indicated in the panel. TIA - Debby

dlk30341 ( ) posted Sat, 07 June 2003 at 7:14 PM

Sorry, this render pic looks crappy..uploaded as a jpg

estherau ( ) posted Sat, 07 June 2003 at 7:27 PM

Perhaps try setting the skin material colour to white and just seeing what it looks like with the texture without any tinting. I have V3 and am considering buying beach baby but not until I can get wet as well as the soft and dry one. But I'll be very interested to see if you manage to sort out the problems too. Love Esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

Momcat ( ) posted Sat, 07 June 2003 at 7:54 PM

Are you sure you are applying the correct texture to the correct model? That looks very strange. Either your figure has an upper neck group/material, which V3 does NOT have, or the texture doesn and it's not applying

Maveris ( ) posted Sat, 07 June 2003 at 8:27 PM

Hi Debby, I've "Totally Victoria CD" by Syyd-Colm... So I have all the version of BeachBaby... Very strange I haven't any problem with the textures for V2 and V3 figure... Post a message in the Forum at RDNA, I'm sure that Syyd reply and solve your problem quickly. Mav :) P.S. Sorry for my poor english

Maveris ( ) posted Sat, 07 June 2003 at 8:35 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_61863.jpg

Opps...forgot the image. Mav :)

dlk30341 ( ) posted Sun, 08 June 2003 at 1:28 PM

Thanks guys, I set the color to white & all rendered as it should have....Can't believe a pale peach would have done all this....Oh well, I guess stranger things have happened. Maybe my puter was angry :)).

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.