Sat, Sep 21, 6:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Hey look, got my name back!!!

schnaps ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2000 at 1:43 AM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 12:29 AM

Whew, thought I was going to be in the name pergatory forever!!! Thank Goodness, might be just a nickname, but its mine...and you can't have it...nah nah nah nah. :) Have a good one! Schnaps

DTHUREGRIF ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2000 at 2:21 AM

Glad to see you back, schnaps. You really wouldn't want to be Ed. Really you wouldn't! We're working on finding out what happened here. Diane

3DSprite ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2000 at 2:26 AM

Yes, we are indeed, not to worry ;-)

Byte Me Ok ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2000 at 2:42 AM

Glad your back schnaps and so am I!... I'm almost afraid to log off and to come back on... I might come back on as Jack and I think I would have too much fun in that name.. hehe.. Naw just kiddin'... >=) ^Cindy

schnaps ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2000 at 3:29 AM

It was fun being Ed for a couple minutes though, I felt so important. Now I am back to being just me :) P.S. Good to see you Cindy, looks like I had some company being nameless huh?! Have a good one! Schnaps

3DSprite ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2000 at 8:00 AM

schnaps, I just want to make sure here, did you really visit our other site last nite or is that someone else??

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2000 at 12:05 PM

You know, didn't this (the name swapping thing) happen to someone else a couple of months ago? I'm wondering if it might be an infrequent bug in the message board code... Of course, it could also have something to do with the size and compression of the member database, I suppose... Cross linking or some such.

schnaps ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2000 at 1:29 PM

3Dsprite, you caught me...hehe. I was being naughty, hope you can forgive me :) Schnaps

schnaps ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2000 at 1:30 PM

Schnaps is 90% GERMAN!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.