Fri, Sep 20, 3:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 3:20 pm)

Subject: Staff shuffling at DAZ....

DAZ3D ( ) posted Mon, 09 June 2003 at 6:23 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 3:28 PM

Many of you have been in contact with Annemarie White, one of our excellent salespeople. She is happy to have us announce that she had a bouncing baby girl this morning (10:40 MST). The little girl weighed 6 lbs. 4 oz. and is 18 inches long. Annie and baby Kylie are both doing great. Annie sounds very happy and is excited to be a MOM! We are going to miss her very much while she is on leave.

Just wanted to let everyone know why she didn't email them back after their weekend emails. I'm sure she'd want us to tell you how much she'll miss the community while she's gone, but something tells me she will be thinking of some other things for the next little while. ;)

Steve Kondris
DAZ Productions, Inc.

KateTheShrew ( ) posted Mon, 09 June 2003 at 6:31 PM

well,congrats to Annemarie and family! :) So? When do we get the pictures??? ;) Kate

Virus ( ) posted Mon, 09 June 2003 at 6:37 PM

Steve, Please give her a huge congratulations for her baby, from my part to Annemarie and her family, please we will going to wait for the chocolates :). Benigno "Virus" Fernandez

SAL9000 - Hello Dr. Chandra, Will I've dream?

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 09 June 2003 at 6:53 PM

Congratulations to Annemarie and her family.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Dizzie ( ) posted Mon, 09 June 2003 at 7:01 PM

Oh How Exciting! BIG CONGRATS!

Porthos ( ) posted Mon, 09 June 2003 at 7:08 PM

CONGRATULATIONS ANNEMARIE!!! :)

MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 12.0GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 7770

PoserPro 2012 (SR1) - Units: Metres , Corel PSP X4 and PSE 9

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Mon, 09 June 2003 at 7:41 PM

Big congrats and best wishes. I was wondering why I had to talk to you last week Steve ;)

Caly ( ) posted Mon, 09 June 2003 at 8:06 PM

lol That's 2 Daz babies!! Congrats!!

Calypso Dreams... My Art- http://www.calypso-dreams.com

Renderosity Gallery

Crescent ( ) posted Mon, 09 June 2003 at 8:16 PM

Congrats! Somehow I figure the kid isn't going to be named Michael or Victoria or Stephanie. ;-)

Lorraine ( ) posted Mon, 09 June 2003 at 8:19 PM

....um you mean a real baby...?....not a mil-baby from DAZ?.....lol...congratulations and I am sure she will have her hands full for a while....

Penguinisto ( ) posted Mon, 09 June 2003 at 8:19 PM
Online Now!

Awesome! Tell her the big drooling loudmouthed moron up in Layton said "congrats!" :) PS: It's something in the water, I swear it... /P

maclean ( ) posted Mon, 09 June 2003 at 8:36 PM

Congratulations! Kylie's a nice name. It sure beats Posette. mac

Sue88 ( ) posted Mon, 09 June 2003 at 9:24 PM

Congratulations to Annemarie! She's always been very helpful and kind. I'm glad to hear of her happiness and I wish her and her family all the best.

Chas ( ) posted Mon, 09 June 2003 at 10:17 PM

Congratulations and best wishes; Chas

Spit ( ) posted Mon, 09 June 2003 at 10:20 PM

Wonderful, congratulations to mommy! I hope you gave her a baby shower with REAL clothes. No pixel props please for the little one.

Eric Walters ( ) posted Mon, 09 June 2003 at 10:31 PM

Congrats to Annemarie! IMHO as a customer- she has been GREAT at her job btw)! I wish her happiness! Eric W

SophiaDeer ( ) posted Mon, 09 June 2003 at 10:37 PM

Wonderful news!! Many happy wishes for Annemarie and her new baby! Warm Regards, Nancy (SophiaDeer)

Nancy Deer With Horns
Deer With Horns Native American Indian Site

igohigh ( ) posted Mon, 09 June 2003 at 10:50 PM

But is it compatable with MilBaby's morphs?? Did it come with its own templates? Is it WalkRoom compatable? Congrats Annemarie!!!!

EricofSD ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2003 at 12:02 AM

Congrats to Annamarie and Reba both. Hope to see both of them back when the time is right.

estherau ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2003 at 12:10 AM

Quick - take photos and map the baby - then we can have baby newborn textures at Daz. Hehe. Huge congrats to Annamarie!!!!!!! Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

hauksdottir ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2003 at 2:08 AM

Steve, Tell her that we will miss her smiling voice. Please send her an extra hug and congratulations. :) Carolly

Eowyn ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2003 at 4:31 AM

Wonderful news! :) Congratulations to Annemarie, I'm really really happy for her although we'll miss her while she's away! :)

Momcat ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2003 at 6:07 AM

That's wonderful!v Congratulations Annemarie and family >^_^

Dejah ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2003 at 6:44 AM

Congrats and best wishes, she has always been very friendly and helpful!

Valandar ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2003 at 7:22 AM

Congrats!

Remember, kids! Napalm is Nature's Toothpaste!

TheWingedOne ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2003 at 7:55 AM

I whish her all the best! Really looking forward to see some pics of the new "DAZ family" member. :) Phil

SAMS3D ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2003 at 7:59 AM

Congratulations to a wonderful employee you have, to her and her new family. Cheers. Sharen

LonCray ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2003 at 9:08 AM

AnneMarie has helped me out with several noobie problems, and musta been doing it at a very pregnant stage - DAZ3D has a winner in her - congrats to her and her family!

genny ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2003 at 9:39 AM

Congratulations, Anne Marie. (: Genny

praxis22 ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2003 at 12:09 PM

Congrats on the rugrat :)

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2003 at 12:57 PM

Congrats! What a nice surprice. Didn't know she was expecting a baby at all :o)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

idolitry ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2003 at 2:04 PM

Congratulations to AnneMarie.

ladynimue ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2003 at 3:58 PM

Congrats to both Mum and baby :) Thanks so much for the update! ladynimue

pendarian ( ) posted Wed, 11 June 2003 at 12:08 AM

Tell her congratulations!! This is wonderful news!! Glad to know everything is okay and both are doing fine! Big hugs to her!! Pendy

RHaseltine ( ) posted Wed, 11 June 2003 at 6:10 AM
Online Now!

The sreaming, the tantrums, the sulks - after putting up with us a baby will probably be a piece of cake!

kayjay97 ( ) posted Wed, 11 June 2003 at 7:50 AM

Oh wow!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Tell AnneMarie her favorite pain in the dupa says CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.