Mon, Sep 16, 10:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 3:20 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: WOLF"S PACT STYLE for Victoria... a huge pak soon to come!

-renapd- ( ) posted Sat, 07 June 2003 at 2:37 PM · edited Sat, 31 August 2024 at 7:36 AM
Site Admin

Time for Victoria to join the brotherhood of the wolf and keep Mike company with a versatile outfit and a bundle of textures that mix and match for endless choices and looks - only a few previewed here! VWPS Skirt, shoesWsocks, vest, shirt and coat figures, hat and extra necklace layer props - by RT-productions aka Rena and Thip! Hope you like her guys! :)

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

-renapd- ( ) posted Sat, 07 June 2003 at 2:40 PM
Site Admin

and a few more...

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

-renapd- ( ) posted Sat, 07 June 2003 at 2:42 PM
Site Admin

and if you get her hat and coat off.. you're well set for an era lady as well.. :)

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

-renapd- ( ) posted Sat, 07 June 2003 at 2:45 PM
Site Admin

still not all of them as impossible to preview close to 70 textures.. but I think you got a pretty fair idea of what this pak is going to be all about! :) Rena

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

the3dwizard ( ) posted Sat, 07 June 2003 at 3:05 PM

Vey nice combinations!

-renapd- ( ) posted Sat, 07 June 2003 at 3:58 PM
Site Admin

Ooops! I forgot one of my favorites! :)

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

JurgenDoe ( ) posted Sat, 07 June 2003 at 7:38 PM

OMG what for awesome and amazing costumes ;) Wowsy that wonderful and gorgeous my dear friend. Exquisite in every way :)

Strength Is Life, Weakness Is Death

littlefox ( ) posted Sat, 07 June 2003 at 9:10 PM

WOWS!!! oh oh wow!!!! WANT!!!! NEEEEEEED ;)

PoisenedLily ( ) posted Sat, 07 June 2003 at 9:55 PM

Girl you are just amazing! I dont know how you do it, I really REALLY dont! I am so behind, but man! YOU ROCK!

rockets ( ) posted Sun, 08 June 2003 at 5:40 AM

FANTASTIC! I've been hoping for a pkg. like this...these look excellent Rena...can't wait!

My idea of rebooting is kicking somebody in the butt twice!

pendarian ( ) posted Sun, 08 June 2003 at 12:40 PM

Looks great Rena, only one question...what is that "dip" in the jacket when she bends her hip? Is there anyway to get rid of that other then postwork it out? Pendy

-renapd- ( ) posted Sun, 08 June 2003 at 2:12 PM
Site Admin

Her hip is bended forward and her buttock sideways on the specific pose Pendy! :) If she stays straight up or has another pose withless side-bending the coat stays just fine and follows her! :) Rena

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

pendarian ( ) posted Sun, 08 June 2003 at 2:28 PM

Thanks Rena!! One of the disadvantages to non dynamic clothing LOL!!! The package looks real nice girl!!

sirocco ( ) posted Mon, 09 June 2003 at 4:02 AM

Oooooo, I absolutely love it! What a great collection of clothes with amazing textures! It's a dreamlike package!

Coveryjoo ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2003 at 4:18 AM

Oh woooooooooooooooooow, im really speakless! Such a wonderful outfit! I ever stunning about your products and cant wait to see the next:)

Jenai21 ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2003 at 11:58 AM

Wow Rena this is absolutely gorgeous can't wait to play with it...wonderful textures as always...Jenn

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.