Wed, Oct 23, 2:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Welcome to the The MarketPlace Wishing Well Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

The MarketPlace Wishing Well F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:40 pm)

Have an idea for a MarketPlace product? Would you like to let the MarketPlace Merchants know?
This is the place!

Make sure you check The Product Showcase Forum and The Product Showcase Art Gallery.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Victoria 3 Skins - what do you want to see?

Lyrra ( ) posted Mon, 02 June 2003 at 7:49 PM · edited Wed, 23 October 2024 at 12:29 AM

Well I'm getting ready to do batches of Victoria 3 skins. My question is, what do you want to see out there? We have plenty of photoreal textures ... so what else do you want? Is there any interest in 'clothed' textures like the SecondSkin sets from DAZ?

BluesPadawan ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2003 at 2:16 PM

Normal gloves for hands...not ones with spikes or latex looking ones...but little simple black and white gloves such as you would see on Easter Sunday on the hands of little girls....then a little longer for a sporting look. Things that could be used in most any situational render to dress up the character a bit. Tattoos to me are nice, but generally not something that I use. I would rather see jeweled features around the eyes, somewhat like Linda Berkquist has done in the past.

WaxTextures ( ) posted Wed, 11 June 2003 at 7:29 AM

I'd love to see more ethnic characters for both V3 and the V3 male. -Nancy.

DanaanD ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 10:45 AM

as far as the ethnic V3 skins,,,I am currently working on a project right now for a Native American V3. V2 has one and havn't seen one for V3 yet so I am currently working on a complete set up...only time will tell how it all turns out.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.