Tue, Oct 22, 3:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: looking for a character

Scarab ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2003 at 7:58 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 1:20 AM

Some months ago, there was a character pack for Michael2 offered for sale that transformed him into an older, heavy character. He weas usually shown with a sweater and golf cap. I have a project that requires a character like that now. I believe the name was something like Ennis, but nothing comes up on marketplace search. Does anyone remember this character and its name? Scarab

Scarab ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2003 at 8:02 PM

I no sooner hit the "create message" button than the name came to me....it's Enzio and I located it..... ....as Emily Latilda would say, "....never mind!" Scarab<-having a senior moment there....

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2003 at 8:03 PM

I was going to suggest Frank, by ernyoka1. She has a nice comb-over hairstyle in the Marketplace, also.

Scarab ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2003 at 8:28 PM

I'll chech him out...thanks... Scarab

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.