Thu, Sep 19, 9:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Freeze and Happy News

ladynimue ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2003 at 4:48 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 7:02 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=Freeze

Just wanted to pass this happy news along to all the Renderosity Community. I am sure you are all familiar with the wonderful husband and wife team - Freeze. (if not - please visit their gallery - see link above) Anyway - Karin has been very ill for a long time [thus the reason for no new postings to their gallery]. I am soOOooo happy to announce that I just received an email from Richard today - letting me know that Karin is feeling much better. Just thought I would pass along this happy news - I know we all look forward to her getting back to 100% health and for new gallery images! ladynimue

jgeorge ( ) posted Wed, 11 June 2003 at 3:15 AM

Oh JOY!!! Thank you very very very much for letting us know! I was looking in freeze gallery almost every day, every day hoping to see something new, every day the heart stopping its beats in front if that sad last picture... Now I'm so happy I can dance! Thank you very much!

SophiaDeer ( ) posted Wed, 11 June 2003 at 12:50 PM

Wonderful news!!!

Nancy Deer With Horns
Deer With Horns Native American Indian Site

bevchiron ( ) posted Wed, 11 June 2003 at 1:13 PM

Great news! Thanks for letting us know Dee.

elusive.chaos

"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star...." (Nietzsche)

ladynimue ( ) posted Wed, 11 June 2003 at 1:14 PM

Thanks for the wonderful wishes - I will pass these along to Karin and Richard - I know they will brighten their day! ladynimue

ShadowWind ( ) posted Thu, 12 June 2003 at 11:35 AM

I just got back into town for a day or so, before heading out again and of course had to get on Rosity and see what was up. I am extremely glad to hear this. Freeze has always been good people and I was very saddened to hear of Karin's health problems. It's so wonderful to hear good news like this. Thanks for letting us know and please include me in your passing along of wishes... ShadowWind

jeweldragon ( ) posted Thu, 12 June 2003 at 7:13 PM

ive been wondering about karin myself im so glad to finally know something good is happenening may god bless them ! from the bottom of my heart !

tuttle ( ) posted Fri, 13 June 2003 at 9:36 AM

Pass on my best wishes, if you'd be so kind. Freeze were some of the first to ever comment on my images when I was a very new here, and gave me loads of encouragement.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.