Tue, Oct 8, 9:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 08 7:44 pm)

Subject: ~Want to show you something CUUUUUTE :) ~

Nadshe ( ) posted Fri, 13 June 2003 at 1:24 PM ยท edited Tue, 08 October 2024 at 9:29 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_62624.jpg

If you ever learned to love Koshini...you will love Suzee too :) ....and I couldnt resist to show her to you...because maybe you would miss her if not...so forgive me if I advertise...Im just a little bit in love with my sweetie Suzee *lol* Thanks for taking a peek....~Nadine

Nadshe ( ) posted Fri, 13 June 2003 at 1:24 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_62625.jpg

And the second one....if you are interested...:)

genny ( ) posted Fri, 13 June 2003 at 1:57 PM

Yes, I would have to agree......she is cute. (: She is just not my style.....sorry. ): I do love "Koshini" even this render of her........I just like her "the way" I use her, but I am sure other people will find your creation, "just" the thing they was looking for. (: Good luck to you and I wish you the best. Genny

Nadshe ( ) posted Fri, 13 June 2003 at 2:01 PM

Hiya Genny...thanks very very much for replying! Yeah, everybody has a different taste :) I thought I make a bit something different but I know not everybody will love her. But maybe some lol It is hard to do work which will most ppl like. But if some ppl like her, Im fine with that :) Thanks again! ~Nadine

igohigh ( ) posted Fri, 13 June 2003 at 5:27 PM

Lured in my your ~code~. And a ~~.^==~~ to you too =: P I don't have Koshini but I love these goth type you are all coming out with! Your all getting me very tempted to purchase her......DAMN YOU!!! =8P Oh, and don't forget, ~).^^.(~ ~~ too. (sorry, read thread further down to decipher)

Nadshe ( ) posted Fri, 13 June 2003 at 5:52 PM

Hey IgoHigh...I've read the thread...and because Im addicted to those little tildings (or whatever they are called) - I thought I use it in my title hehe So thats funny, isnt it? Because I love to do so (_.'`~~~~^~~~~****:::::))))) Anyway, before I become crazy with all that, Im going to bed yawns...thanks for replying! Im happy that you like my Suzee Textures :) ~Nadine

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.